I Love Vice

Camille2000

Hey All you Miami Vice Fans,I wanted to say thank you for all the welcomes.It is my pleasure to be here. I truly loved the days of working on Miami Vice.I would have done it for free, it was so much fun.I got my S.A.G. card working on Vice.Playing Velvet a domintrix , Iggy Pop was Thumper.His charater owned a S.& M. club. the scene was so strong that would not air it.The scene starts, I had just broke a torture rack on a customer.It was really the best part I ever had.I have a clip of Vice on my space if you'd like to check it out http://www.myspace.com/camille2000Freeze Miami Vice

I don't think she saw the WELCOME thread I posted for her! DRAT!!Camille, if you read this, I have posted a WELCOME CAMILLE2000 thread just for you a few weeks ago in the WELCOME TRAINEES section.Please, stick around, and we'd love to read your posts!

Welcome to the board! We always love to have new members, and we especially can't wait to hear some great stories from you since you were involved firsthand with the show. :)

You mentioned you worked on vice many, many times.What other roles did you play on the show, or what else did you do?What are the episodes?Do you own the DVDs?

OMG, we have real a Miami Vice actress here! :fireworks: I'm impressed...Welcome, Camille! :)Hope you'll like this site and stay. I'm looking forward to hear (well, I mean - read...) all stories about working on Miami Vice you can (and want to) provide. Good-bye for now, I'm leaving to re-watch the "Mirror Image". :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EvanWell I finally found this one.I got my S.A.G. card when i got the part of Velvet on the episcode Evan.Iggy Pop played Thumper.Velvet was a domintrix that worked at Thumper's a S.& M. Studio that was owned by Thumper , Iggy Pop. The opening scene I had just broken a torture rack on a customer. Don Johnson & P.M.Thomas came on the scene.I remember then Don walked on the set. He said her gun is bigger than mine. I had a 357 place as a symbol between my legs.I have some pics of that episcode posted.Some of you , who have seen that episcode might wonder where Iggy & I are.They thought that scene was to strong , that the public might no be able to handle it, so it ended up on the floor.I must say that was my favorite part.Iggy & I had out trailors next to each other.I have always be a fan of Iggy Pop. I was suprise to see him dress like a yuppie, penny loafers, izon shirt, slacks.He was cool & we had lots of fun working on that set.I remember they served lamb that night for dinner.you can see part of the clip form Mirror Image on my space.www.myspace.com/camille2000I would like to thank my fans for all your support.It is my pleasure to be here.