Florida holiday

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

We are looking forward to visit Florida again. The last time we went to Florida is a long long long long long time ago.... it was december 2007 :DA friend of ours is in Florida right now. He emailed us some pics of Miami these days.If I hurry up, maybe I can catch the next plane...We also wrote a little holiday diary on mv.info. I'll translate into english and post it here if I have a little more free time.

Have a good time - going in OctoberHave a great trip and have fun! I'm so excited last night I just finished booking our room at our time share at the Crescent for October 23-30th Oct 26th will be me and my husband's, Mark, tenth wedding anniversary and we'll be spending it in South Beach!:flowers:

• Administrators

Have a great trip and have fun!

I'm sure we'll have fun - the only problem is... we don't know yet, when we will travel to Florida again :cry: It could take 1-2 years until our next visit. :evil::D

We are looking forward to visit Florida again. The last time we went to Florida is a long long long long long time ago.... it was december 2007 :DA friend of ours is in Florida right now. He emailed us some pics of Miami these days.If I hurry up' date=' maybe I can catch the next plane...We also wrote a little holiday diary on mv.info. I'll translate into english and post it here if I have a little more free time.[/quote']With the onset of a recession, I've been reading that travel to Florida is becoming less expensive... now might be a good time, I'm sure good old Miami would be happy for the tourist $$$! I'll be heading there in the fall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Believe it or not - I was there in 1993. What a long time ago. Maybe I would not recognize a lot. But it was one of my best trips.