DJ TEEN BEAT PHOTOSHOOT!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere's some photos used for TEEN BEAT MAGAZINE in the 1980's.You'll notice that some shots are reversed. Not sure why they did that, but they did. You can tell if it's reversed by his watch will be on the wrong wrist.The above photo is my personal 8x10 glossy from my collection.

I wish I could read the foriegn language of these magazines.

Google translate nowadays works wonders.Luckilly I speak german fairly, what it basically says that the costume designer frequents Milan, London and Paris whole year round, to get them linen suits worn by the 'top cops' :)

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I wonder how they reverse the pic? It almost looks like the take a pic of the pic bouncing off a mirror to get it reversed.More importantly, why?I could see in Hit List when they were going to and coming home they wanted to save money on film so they reversed the direction of the boat but on a still pic?

I wonder how they reverse the pic? It almost looks like the take a pic of the pic bouncing off a mirror to get it reversed.More importantly' date=' why?I could see in Hit List when they were going to and coming home they wanted to save money on film so they reversed the direction of the boat but on a still pic?[/quote']Can't say I really understand this either.Perhaps a simple mistake?Perhaps they wanted wording in a certain area of the magazine, and to make sure it didn't cover his face or something, they reversed the image to fit in with the writing.....just a guess, ....I dunno.

• Administrators

Well that is your new homework assignment Coop. You are to find out why they reverse the negatives and report back to the class with your finding! :)