Miami vice 2006 cool tunes

jpaul1

some say they don't like the movie made in 2006 personnally i like it a lot i don't want to be controversial but to those who don't like the movie i just want to say well what do you want a movie with DJ and PMT serious I also noticed there are two version and the longer version is better . There are great songs in the movie , i love

and Sinnerman (Felix da housecats heavenly house mix) a lot myself which we see at the beginning

It took awhile, but that movie grew on me, and I think most of us enjoyed it and were pleased. I wish I knew how the music selection was put together.Did you like the remake of "In the Air Tonight?" Am I correct in thinking that song wasn't on the album??? There was a heavy Latin influence on that soundtrack... the other 1/2 reminded me of Moby. I liked "Sweep." The song that sounded most thematic was "Auto Rock."Would have liked more synth on the album.Will have to go back and read M. Mann's post-interviews on the film. Bon soir!

Hi CageyJG ,yes , i liked Non point in the air version as i already said if it's M. Mann who is at the commands there are (very) few chances to get a mess at the final in fact . The new In the air version is on the soundtrack album (i purchased it myself) . but i'm seriously thinking of selling my short locale version to get the 2 DVD version where there is the original long version which is much better than the locale oneCheers

... but i'm seriously thinking of selling my short locale version to get the 2 DVD version where there is the original long version which is much better than the locale one

Thing said , thing done . purchased the complete season 1 pack too , when i receive them gonna go to the closest supermarket and buy a pack of beer and a pack of Coke because don't know which one i'll attack first :dance:

Guest neworder

There is one thing that the movie does very very well, and that is music!I have the soundtrack and love it. The songs you mention JPM1 are great, as is Strict Machine Glitter Mix by Goldfrapp, love some of the latin influenced tracks and also the audioslave tracks that weren't on the soundtrack and don't forget the fantastic Numb/Encore. In fact that song was on when I was out the other night, got a Vice feeling as I walked through the crowds, oh yes!However I'm not keen on the In The Air Tonight remake ... but apart from that, definitely one of the best things about the movie, the music!

...the fantastic Numb/Encore. In fact that song was on when I was out the other night' date=' got a Vice feeling as I walked through the crowds, oh yes!..[/quote'] hehe Eingefügtes Bild
...as is Strict Machine Glitter Mix by Goldfrapp...
definitly agreed Eingefügtes Bildjust received the long version Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild