If anybody has an interest..

gypsy

I am happy to announce that things at the moment are going well on my cd project. Some of you long time members have downloaded some of my stuff when it was the Rockabilly type of songs.I still perform live with that, but I am on the verge of getting somewhere on a pop/ rock cd with songs written by professional songwriters and produced by pro producers in one of the best studios when it comes to mastering and mixing. It may sound very different to some of you,because I am in the hands of someone who wants a distinct sound, but if there is any interest I´ll be glad to post a sample of a song. Let it be said, it is pop/ rock and not what some other greatly talented members here like Peter Guja or Dadrian does, which is instrumental.Best regards Gypsy

• Administrators

Always cool to hear something from one of our own Gypsy! Send it my way and with your permission it will be posted!

Here is a 2.21 minutes taste of one of the songs that will hopefully become a full cd. This is the style of music which will be on the cd with any luck. I´m all in the hands of producers. I only contribute vocals. Everything is written and produced. Also the sound is out of my hands. Normally with the Rockabilly stuff we tend to use lots of reverb, treble, and all effects possible to make the sound as vintage as possible, and the vocal key very high.This is completely different.Well a taste. Enjoy.http://www.box.net/shared/ib7v4bifgr