9 year old reprimanded for being "racist".

Papa Legba

Check this out. As much as I think that the Daily Mail tends to exaggerate and likes to stir things up a bit, this story is actually genuine...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215563/Accused-racist-year-old-boy-aimed-fingers-Polish-pal-said-Lets-shoot-Germans.htmlYet the bullies at my partner's daughters school get unpunished because they have "issues".This is why the UK is on it's ****!

• Administrators

What ever happened to sitting a child down and explaining why what they did was wrong?What's next, expel the kid from school for pointing his finger??? :confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1215563/Accused-racist-year-old-boy-aimed-fingers-Polish-pal-said-Lets-shoot-Germans.htmlYet the bullies at my partner's daughters school get unpunished because they have "issues".This is why the UK is on it's ****!

I was rather shocked by this article... Are they crazy?! :eek: Blowing up a whole "racist" issue out of a boy's desire to play a war game after he was told about war during classes? Pooh! :rolleyes: I am surely against racism, but this case is just plain ridiculous... and not funny at all, because poor kid got into trouble only because he had imagination, like his mother said. So I guess we are not allowed to have it anymore in our "free" and "democratic" world. What they would do if a boy suggested to play Robin Hood? Take him to prison for an attempted robbery?

I hate to say this, but the U.K. (and the U.S. not far behind) is P.C.ing itself out of existence. "Racism" has very little meaning anymore in this man's ears and most people just face-palmed when they heard Jimmy Ca-a-a-ata whining about it last week. The administrator at that school needs to be tarred and feathered.