PHOTOS FOR MARIA714

COOPER&BURNETT

Our newest member, Maria714 is looking for a picture of DON JOHNSON as SONNY CROCKETT. He has his arm on the steering wheel of the DAYTONA, and is wearing sunglassess. He might be wearing a white blazer. He was not smiling. She had this photo, but it was deleted by accident. I don't seem to have the photo she's looking for, but here's some that I DO have that may be similar.Do YOU have the photo she is searching for?Do you have similar photos to the one's I've posted?If so, Post 'em for her!Who knows...You may have the photo she wants!-COOP Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Thanks Coop! That's what's so great about this site! Everyone does everything they can to help out a fellow Vice fan! :thumbsup:

Hey Coop!!!!I just saw the pics that you posted. Oddly enough there were two that I did not have and do now thanks to you. In the fourth set of pics that you sent, that one is very very similiar to the one I am looking for. That's exactly the sunglasses he had on, and the clothing. Maybe the picture under the small one in that set is the actual picture.Thank You!!!!Maria714

Hey Pandina!!!!How are you? No, that's not it, but I now have this picture also, which I didn't have before. Thank you for sending this one> I added it to my DJ in the daytona spider collection.Maria D.

Hey Coop!!!!How are you? I hope that you are well. Omg!!!! That's the picture that I have been looking for. The very very small one, almost at the start of this thread that you started for me. Where did you find it? My goodness, I have been going mad looking for this one picture.Oh, How I wish that my computer had the power to make the picture larger. I would have one of my most beloved pictures back to full size.See, I knew that if anyone one could find this picture, I knew that you would be that one person to find it. Thank You!!!!Much Love To You!!!!Maria D.P.S.:Ever thought of becoming a detective in real life? You be awesome at it.

Hey Coop!!!!Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! Yeah Woo-Hoo!!!! I have my picture back!!!! And not only does it grace my cell phone, but now it also graces my computer screen as my background picture.Not to mention that when my Miami Vice screen saver kicks in, this will most definitely be one of many photos that will be running across my screen. You have no earthly idea how happy you have just made me.Thank You!!!!Maria D.

Hey Coop!!!!Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! Yeah Woo-Hoo!!!! I have my picture back!!!! And not only does it grace my cell phone' date=' but now it also graces my computer screen as my background picture.Not to mention that when my Miami Vice screen saver kicks in, this will most definitely be one of many photos that will be running across my screen. You have no earthly idea how happy you have just made me.Thank You!!!!Maria D.[/quote']Maria, that is what VICE.WS is all about! Fans, and friends helping each other out! It's a total blast to be able to do it! I'm so THRILLED I could help out!!I love making people happy!WELCOME TO OUR SITE MARIA!!! :clap::thumbsup: -COOP(P.S. The photo is from the episode, "YANKEE DOLLAR" from season 2.)

Hey Coop!!!!Well, you sure have made me one really really happy Miami Vice Fan. Not to mention that you have made me feel so welcome. I really love it here, and alot of it, besides all this site has to offer, the people, the many different things that there is to find and do on here, is your taking me under your wing, and helping me. I am really proud to call you my friend.I must have detached my eyes from the screen for a minute or so when I watched the episode of Yankee Dollar, because I had no idea that this shot was from that episode. But I'm glad that I have you there to help me out.Maria D.

Hey Coop!!!!Well' date=' you sure have made me one really really happy Miami Vice Fan. Not to mention that you have made me feel so welcome. I really love it here, and alot of it, besides all this site has to offer, the people, the many different things that there is to find and do on here, is your taking me under your wing, and helping me. I am really proud to call you my friend.I must have detached my eyes from the screen for a minute or so when I watched the episode of Yankee Dollar, because I had no idea that this shot was from that episode. But I'm glad that I have you there to help me out.Maria D.[/quote']I'm here for you all the way!Need help, just ask. The scene from Yankee Dollar is when Crockett is driving, comes to a stop light, notices a woman in a convertible next to him. It reminds him of Sarah Davis because she too is dressed as a stewardess, like Sarah was. He stares for a sec, she smiles at him, and he gets choked up.GLAD to be your friend!-COOP

• Administrators

Is that also the picture that was described as one of the only times he "broke the fourth wall" or whatever the correct filmology term is?

Hey Coop!!!!Now that you mentioned it, you are sooo right. Like I said, I must have taken my eyes of the screen for that one particular moment. Shame one me!!!!Thanks,Maria D.

I have a picture posted about midway down in the glossary section under the title The Ferrari Daytona on Miami Vice. If that is the picture you are looking for I have a large version on my home computer. I should be back next week. I can't remember if I got that from C&B or found it on the web, but I still have it saved either way.

I have a picture posted about midway down in the glossary section under the title The Ferrari Daytona on Miami Vice. If that is the picture you are looking for I have a large version on my home computer. I should be back next week. I can't remember if I got that from C&B or found it on the web' date=' but I still have it saved either way.[/quote']Hey Jurassic Narc!!!!Hope you are well!!!! Yes, that is most definitely the picture I have been looking for. That picture graces my cell phone as a backdrop photo, a screen saver, and before I hit the wrong button on my computer, that picture used to be my background on my screen. I am so greatful that this picture has been found by everyone who has helped out. You guys have no idea how much it has meant to me to be able to recover it. Thank You!!!!It's great to know that the Miami Vice family is strong!!!!Maria D.

• Administrators

Is that also the picture that was described as one of the only times he "broke the fourth wall" or whatever the correct filmology term is?

I don't think so. Even though he is looking at the camera he is supposed to be looking at the girl in the car next to him.The 4th wall shot would be in "Death & The Lady" when he's driving the Testarossa at night and looks right into the camera.