DON'S CROCKETT CHARACTER IMPUT

COOPER&BURNETT

OMG, is it, really? :eek: I've always thought they must have used a dummy for such... you know... close encounters... :) But one needn't tape a dummy's nose. Or maybe Sonny taped Elvis' nose on occasion by the script?:confused:

I just read somewhere, most probably here on this forum, that they did use a rubber alligator, maybe it was just some rumor... :confused: But you're definitely more competent in this field that I am, so I have to believe you.:)

I don't believe there was ever a rubber one used ever. I've seen abolutely nothing to support this, not even any witnesses. I have never read that there was one. I've only known about the real one used. They even had Alligator handlers or "wranglers".He was a very well fed Alligator, and his dung stunk to high heaven the crew reported! Elvis once escaped off the boat, and jumped into biscayne bay! The Alligator handler jumped into the water to get him. The alligator is a fresh water animal and was disoriented with the salt water. He was cought, and brought back on the boat.In order for him to react to something (like when Tubbs says in the pilot, "Hey Elvis, where does Crockett get is music? The Sears Roebuck catalog?!", They actually poked him with a stick off camera to make Elvis react like that.-COOP

• Like 1

In order for him to react to something (like when Tubbs says in the pilot' date=' "Hey Elvis, where does Crockett get is music? The Sears Roebuck catalog?!", They actually poked him with a stick off camera to make Elvis react like that.-COOP[/quote']I didn't know it! You kept this Elvis fact secret until now. ;)I love that scene! Besides, in Score Crockett wears one of my all time favourite outfits. :happy:

I didn't know it! You kept this Elvis fact secret until now. ;)I love that scene! Besides' date=' in Score Crockett wears one of my all time favourite outfits. :happy:[/quote']That's one of my favorite outfits too. That's why I bought a blazer that is virtually the same type! (It's posted in my spring catalog thread)Eingefügtes Bild

That's one of my favorite outfits too.Eingefügtes Bild

Great minds think alike! ;)Comparison with the original... Eingefügtes Bild... BINGO!!! Basically separated at birth. If I saw you from far away wearing this outfit, even without knowing who you are, I'd ask you out.

Great minds think alike! ;)Comparison with the original... Eingefügtes Bild... BINGO!!! Basically separated at birth. If I saw you from far away wearing this outfit' date=' even without knowing who you are, I'd ask you out.[/quote']Actually, the blazer in that photo is not the same blazer as he wore in SCORE.

Actually' date=' the blazer in that photo is not the same blazer as he wore in SCORE.[/quote']:confused: I think it is. Or was I probably carried away by the beautiful vision of Crockett and C&B wearing stylish clothes? Eingefügtes Bild

The blazer in the photo from the calendar appears to be the one he wore in ONE EYED JACK.Eingefügtes BildThis is also a grey jacket, but it's a different pattern. I know it's hard to tell, but trust me, these are different blazers. The pattern on the ONE EYED JACK blazer goes kind of up and down, where the one from score is more of a left to right across pattern. Also, the materials are different. The ONE EYED JACK blazer is linen, where the other two below are silk.Eingefügtes BildAnd this one from COOL RUNNIN is also similar, but it too is different. Trust me.Eingefügtes Bild