GEORGE BUSH SR. ON MIAMI VICE?

COOPER&BURNETT

That's interesting. Good find.

It's a good thing that 25 years ago I started saving MIAMI VICE clippings and articles to save info like this from being forgotten. Who would have known it would be shared with fans all over the world.

Wow, another gem from the scrapbook!Bush certainly was a good sport coming on Saturday Night Live with Dana Carvey. He even referred good-naturedly to Carvey's impression just the other day.

I remember him on that show. He was video taped in the oval office.

Was it taped, then inserted into the show, or was Bush actually shown live?

• 11 months later...

Would have been unique back then to have a sitting President do a TV show. Especially like MIAMI VICE.I wonder why it never took place? ?(

It's a good thing that 25 years ago I started saving MIAMI VICE clippings and articles to save info like this from being forgotten. Who would have known it would be shared with fans all over the world.

Hey CB, thanks for collecting all this, its very much appreciated...BTW, are you the person who also has all the scripts from the show? I remember reading a couple of years ago when they shut down the Ivan Tors studio that a whole collection of scripts were found from Miami Vice and were thrown away, but retrieved by a fan...was that you?

Hey CB' date=' thanks for collecting all this, its very much appreciated...BTW, are you the person who also has all the scripts from the show? I remember reading a couple of years ago when they shut down the Ivan Tors studio that a whole collection of scripts were found from Miami Vice and were thrown away, but retrieved by a fan...was that you?[/quote']No, that was not me. I think I only have 6 scripts.I collected the articles when the show was in production (you should see the size of my STAR WARS movies articles I saved). Any mention of MIAMI VICE in the paper, or magazines, I saved them. So, I can retrieve them at any moment. It cover a wide range of topics. Check out the SCRAP BOOK SECTION. There's more stuff in there!-COOP