LT. MARTIN CASTILLO PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Is that highlights of silver I see. Wasn't he about 37 when the show started.

I thought Trudy told Gina that he was about 42 or something in his first appearance in ONE EYED JACK.

• 2 weeks later...

Eingefügtes BildOne doesn't see Castillo grin like this too often! :)

Great Find Coop!!!!But I remember in the episode "God's Work", Castillo-Edward James Olmos, managed to show a bit of his pearly whites. Very rare to say the least. It was when he was having his cafecito cubano, and talking with the gentleman running the Cafe stand. And then the Father comes by, and hands him a sheet, a list of things that were needed for the shelter.I believe I saw him smile then as he handed the list to the Cafe owner, and was talking about the baseball team. But, Can't really be too sure. Could you shed light on this Coop?

Great Find Coop!!!!But I remember in the episode "God's Work"' date=' Castillo-Edward James Olmos, managed to show a bit of his pearly whites. Very rare to say the least. It was when he was having his cafecito cubano, and talking with the gentleman running the Cafe stand. And then the Father comes by, and hands him a sheet, a list of things that were needed for the shelter.I believe I saw him smile then as he handed the list to the Cafe owner, and was talking about the baseball team. But, Can't really be too sure. Could you shed light on this Coop?[/quote']Yep. He smiled then.He also smiled or grinned when he saw Dale Menton and his former wife in Golden Triangle.There were other examples in the series, but nothing as big as the smile you mentioned.

That's what I thought. But yeah, Edward James Olmos rarely smiled in Miami Vice. I guess that's why the moments he did, really end up sticking to my mind.