OLMOS STOPS PURSE THIEF!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

Yes it is. I would like have known the date. I wonder which season it was and how far into his character he was at the time. :confused:

• Administrators

Absolutely true. We are so lucky you have the articles you have from 25 years ago to share with us. Good man! :thumbsup::clap:

I'm pretty sure it was after season one. That's all I know. If I had to take a guess as to when I cut it out of the paper, I'd say it was either seasons 2, 3, or 4. I'm pretty sure it was not season 5.

• 6 months later...

Cool article Coop! I was curious about the date, so I googled "Edward James Olmos stops purse snatching", and found an article from the Milwakee Sentinel on April 18, 1986. It's the first result if you want to check it out. :)

• Like 1

Cool article Coop! I was curious about the date' date=' so I googled "Edward James Olmos stops purse snatching", and found an article from the Milwakee Sentinel on April 18, 1986. It's the first result if you want to check it out. :)[/quote']GREAT job!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:You rock Frey!

• 1 year later...

Only about 75 people saw this thread, so I decided to bring it up again in case you missed it. ;)

:shout:Castillo to the rescue!!Life imitating art' date=' art imitating life!Cool little article, Cooper. :thumbsup:[/quote'] Why, Thank you!You see what you can find when you take a little time to look at the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION! :thumbsup:There are a lot more gems to be discovered there.

Thanks Coop :clap:

I'm always glad to make you happy DJAngel, ...I mean, after all, aren't you DJ's very BIGGEST fan? :thumbsup:

Never heard of that story..very cool!!! :thumbsup:

......And just think.........how many OTHER of these type of articles are located in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION for you to see right now! :thumbsup:

I haven't seen this either - the Miami Vice line thing is funny' date=' but what he did was great - good on him :cool:[/quote']I know! It WAS pretty cool!!It's a great story!

• 8 months later...
Not many saw this posting' date=' so I've brought it up again.[/quote']Brought it up again, just in case someone missed it. I bring up things from the scrapbook section from time to time.

• 8 years later...
vor 10 Minuten schrieb sdiegolo78:

That's what i call 'staying in character' :). Al Pacino did something similar the time he was working on Serpico.

EJO is a great guy and always there for others. Still good in shape and in contact with other co stars.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-17 um 22.08.15.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tom said:

EJO is a great guy and always there for others. Still good in shape and in contact with other co stars.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-17 um 22.08.15.png

yeah nice photo with Saundra and Olivia Brown. Never seen EJO with the full grown beard. He looks like Santa :). And man, Saundra still looks great. She and Olivia are ageing well. Is this photo recent, did you take it yourself? I'm sure EJO and DJ haven't spoken since '89 :)...don't know whether EJO has ever spoken again with PMT or not....

• Like 1