China Crisis playing in U.K.

cageyJG

Oh I absolutely LOVE Their music!!!Arizona Sky, African & White, King in a Catholic Style, Wishful thinking...I love that stuff!!!Which I could see it.Van Morrison is playing tomorrow night at Massey Hall here in Toronto, but good luck on getting a ticket! I can just imagine what the scelpers want???Was the China Crisis show a sell out?

Not sold out yet - all the C.C. shows are in December. Someone go!!!!!Have been involved with them pretty heavily on an 80s pop culture forum the last few days. They have grown on me since I became curious about their origins.I am kicking myself for not stopping by a record store in U.K. this summer. I would be like a kid in a candy store. And since I like to illustrate everything with photos - this is what it would be like if I went back to the U.K. to shop for CDs.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildNot by coincidence, so many of my favorites are from U.K.:Duran DuranThe FixxDepeche ModeTears for FearsBryan FerryRobert PalmerThe PoliceThe Church (Australia)List goes on and on...I was in FYE today and I couldn't find anything but crrrrrap! (Except MV the movie for 5 bucks :) )

Great list! You and I have similar tastes.I especially like Tears for Fears and have been and avid fan of Roland's solo stuff as well. I love "Raoul and the King of Spain" and "lemental" which is a brilliant recordings!