Vice back on cable tv

Sea Level

Yes its for real - starting this weekend on cable channel called Cent (at least available on Time warner). it channel 594 on my system.Not the movie - time length is 1 hr. Says nothing about which episode - only something like "two detectives blah blah blah.

Thanks for posting this! :thumbsup:The (full) name of the channel is Centric. DirecTv #330. It airs on Monday (according to my guide) at 11PM.

Maybe they aren't showing the whole MV series, just this ep?

Centric (formerly BET on Jazz, BET Jazz and BET J) is a spin-off cable television channel of BET (Black Entertainment Television), created originally to showcase jazz music-related programming, especially that of black jazz musicians. It is now a general interest channel geared towards African-American adults.

Wiki linkThere was some jazzy music at the end of "Heart of Darkness" at the Blue Dolphin bar. Or maybe they are showing the whole MV series based on the idea that it was groundbreaking to have a black co-star?

They're showing it through next Saturday (for now). The eps are random.Mon: Heart of DarknessTue: Cool Runnin'Wed: One-Eyed JackThur: Hit ListFri: Give a Little...Sat: Heart of Darkness

US citizens have the whole stuff on NBC.com for free ...

Almost. Not Season 5. S1 through S4 only. I have the DVDs anyway - at least my S5 set is still in good shape.

US citizens have the whole stuff on NBC.com for free and rest of the world not . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

Have you used Fancast yet? Another member outside the U.S. said that Fancast was viewable there, while Hulu was not.

Have you used Fancast yet? Another member outside the U.S. said that Fancast was viewable there' date=' while Hulu was not.[/quote']That might depend. I've noticed that Fancast uploads their content from other sites. If they upload videos of MV from Hulu (which I've seen them do with other shows), you still might not be able to view it outside the USA.

That might depend. I've noticed that Fancast uploads their content from other sites. If they upload videos of MV from Hulu (which I've seen them do with other shows)' date=' you still might not be able to view it outside the USA.[/quote']We seem to have a problem with various US sites over here (I've tried the latest 2 and a half men - but no can do) though luckily we have all 5 series of MV on dvd.Sue x