David Letterman Extortion Plot

Richie Rich

David Letterman Reveals Extortion Plot and Confesses to Sex With Staffershttp://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/david-letterman-admits-sexual-affairs-staffers-details-extortion/story?id=8728424

David Letterman told the audience of his late night talk show that he had sexual relationships with female members of his staff, adding that he'd forked over a bogus $2 million check as part of an extortion plot on the matter.

Another one bites the dust. First Polanski ...This one is just waiting for a sexual harrassment lawsuit. Get lawyered up Mr. Letterman, because here they come. Seems only fair, since he enjoyed ripping into Palin's family members so much, and always seemed to get so much enjoyment out of laughing at her :rolleyes: .

Letterman's Sex Scandal ... I just love that headline, has a ring to it, doesn't it?:)This is why I watch Johnny Carson reruns on REELZ channel for my late night comedian fix!:thumbsup:

i think craig ferguson is HILARIOUS, if you east coaters can stay up that late. give his monologue a try. always great!

i think craig ferguson is HILARIOUS' date=' if you east coaters can stay up that late. give his monologue a try. always great![/quote']I used to watch him but haven't seen his show for months, maybe I'll start watching again and see what he has to say about his boss's sex scandal?Back on topic, why am I not suprised? Letterman is a cranky old, bitter left-wing geezer who's jokes have boiled down into those stupid kid science things (it's late night, the time we are trying to get away from this cutesy stuff, Letterman!) and bad jokes about Sarah Palin.First people where protesting and say fire him over those stupid Palin rants (which he continues to do so anyways, showing you how much a smug a-hole he is) and now he 's probably going to get sued, I thik maybe it's time to give up the bitter edge, Letterman, otherwise Craig Ferguson (who's Sean Connery and Michael Caine impersonations are one of the best part of television nowadays) will be taking your spot and your out of a job!

Letterman Gets Spanked - By His Own WifeSometimes it is fun to laugh at other guy's misfortune, especially when it is David Letterman, and he deserves everything he is getting. Including having his own wife humiliate him in the press. Still enjoying marriage Dave?http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562561,00.html?test=faces

It was Lasko who demanded Letterman's second public apology on Monday, FOXNews.com has learned.But a source close to Lasko, 48, told FOXNews.com that the Monday apology "wasn’t something Dave wanted to do at all.â€â€œHe wanted the whole thing to blow over," said the source. "But Regina told him he better make an apology to let everyone know how sorry he was for how much he hurt and humiliated her.â€According to the source, she demanded that he go over with her exactly what he was going to tell viewers and studio audience members on Monday. She was even willing to allow him to make “one or two jokes to be a part of it as long as they weren’t at her expense.“Regina felt like Dave’s humorous take on the apology lessened the sincerity of it, and she’s not happy at all,†says the source.

Yeesh. Need a good divorce lawyer Dave? :)