Starbuck's Coffee

Ferrariman

• Administrators

According to the new TV commercial Starbuck's now has instant coffee and they claim you can't tell the difference between their instant and their regular coffee. So does that mean their instant tastes like crap too?Just wondering :confused:

No, Lou, it tastes like the slime underneath the scum that was stepped on by the boot of your local garbageman.Therefore, it's several levels below crap. Your comment is an insult to crap, the world over.

• Administrators

I don't know how they got so successful charging so much for crappy coffee?Must have a hell of a business plan to overcome a crappy product. :)

• Administrators

it tastes like the slime underneath the scum that was stepped on by the boot of your local garbageman.

Yup that's exactly how I would've described it ;)

i've never tried their coffee, but i like there cappuccino. do you guys hate all their products?we just came from there :)

• Administrators

The only thing I ever liked is the cold frappaccinos sold in the supermarket but they're wayyyy overpriced like everything else. I wouldn't drink their coffee if it was for free!

In a 'Spongebob' world a customer would be asking for a 'Crappycoffee' to go along with their 'Crabbypatty'! Sorry just couldn't resist!:pOh and just for the record, Tim Horton's (a.k.a Timmy's) is the best coffee I've ever had. It's not overpriced and it tastes soooo good! :)

i've never tried their coffee' date=' but i like there cappuccino. do you guys hate all their products? [/quote']Probably not, it's just their pretentiousness that gets to me. The bragging about being "green" and all that.

I may be in the minority here but I LOVE Starbucks! And I love those cold coffee things they have in the supermarket over in America. Last time I was over there I'd always have one before or during the hotel breakfast. We should have them over here... Is there anyone else here that actually likes Starbucks?

we're gonna get some of the instant today. i'll give an official report. i didn't read every post. someone may have already done this.

we're gonna get some of the instant today.

Hey - you are brave, Dadrian.My advice - hold your nose while drinking it. The garbage dumpiness of it will then certainly be diminished. Good luck. We look forward to your report - if you aren't hospitalized :hot: .

Gotta tell ya, I'm a gold card carrying customer...I hit it at least 5 times a week....but not the house coffee....the hot lattesIt figures all you "yankees" are against it....let me hear it....you know you wanna say it.....Dunkin Donuts coffee is the best right?

• Administrators

Dunkin Donuts coffee is the best right?

It's DD in the states and Tim Horton's north of the border! Mickey D's is pretty damn good too!Hey, if you don't like Dunkin' just leave it on the burner for a few hours and it will taste just like Starbuck's! ;)

According to the new TV commercial Starbuck's now has instant coffee and they claim you can't tell the difference between their instant and their regular coffee. So does that mean their instant tastes like crap too?Just wondering :confused:

I know what gift card to NOT give you.

i'm no coffee expert, but DD is my very favorite. i wish we had one here :(as for the SB, our store didn't have that yet either today.0 for 2...

I'm relieved that this thread is a safe place for Starbucks dissidents. My old town of Ocean Beach, CA almost had a riot when Starbucks moved in. All independently owned businesses on the main drag, except for them.Where there is good coffee, good doughnuts usually aren't far behind.You want good coffee, it's Dunkin' Donuts coffee, available at the supermarket now. The aroma - you can almost bite into it.

i'm no coffee expert' date=' but DD is my very favorite. i wish we had one here :(as for the SB, our store didn't have that yet either today.0 for 2...[/quote']I love double d's too!Oh, wait, were talking coffee? Oh....Never mind.....:o