Vice Foreplay

himenokuri

is it just me or whenever Crockett starts to yell and give attitude to a girl swipe to the next scene and they are getting drressed and getting all hot and bothered again I loved the morning after when the gallery ppl were saying "it" about Crockett LOLOL:happy:

It doesn't even know her name.You're talking about one of my fav scenes from Prodical Son. The scene when Crockett gets the cab and Margaret says it's her's and the banter back and forth and he calls her toughy. I love how he pulls her into a kiss and then she pulls him into the car. and the song by Huey Lewis and the News. Oh and the morning after Peter Allen is talking to his friend as they move the picture. I wonder if it likes her and referring to him as "It" and then Sonny mumbles "It doesn't even know her name" love it!!!!!

Guest MetroVice

Bed-HeadOne thing always bothered me about that scene though -I always wondered why my hair never looked like that when I first woke up in the morning . . . :glossy:Randy

• Administrators

You obviously haven't been following the "hair care" product thread on .org I think it's a grunge thing. :D

:)

One thing always bothered me about that scene though - I always wondered why my hair never looked like that when I first woke up in the morning . . . :glossy: Randy

LMAO hahahaha thats hilarious!!! I wonder why either~:D

Oh and about the hair, Randy. You need to have hair dressers follow you around and fix it just before you wake up, after rain or wind and so on..lol......I saw a pic on Org in a thread and Crockett's hair is all messy but then the scene starts and it's all nice and in place....It's the traveling Hairdressers and the stuff they use on his hair.....:)

I hope he doesn't use purple hair taffy...haha

You're so right he does have great hair in every season. I think the punk look that Tony likes grew on me. But my fav is season two hair a little longer and season 4, long but not too long.......oh man purple, no way!I see that those colors and spiked up hair is coming back...hehehehehe, but it ain't for me. :D

is it just me or whenever Crockett starts to yell and give attitude to a girl swipe to the next scene and they are getting drressed and getting all hot and bothered again I loved the morning after when the gallery ppl were saying "it" about Crockett LOLOL:happy:

Wouldn't you?haha

That's the very definition of 'Rough and Tumble'....

• 3 weeks later...

Hime, I personally would have loved to see Sonny in more romantic scenes. Rico had a lot of them and they were so nice and slow and romantic. Yes, Crockett's seemed a been rougher next to Tubbs. Maybe they wanted to show the difference between the two...???????

Hime' date=' I personally would have loved to see Sonny in more romantic scenes. Rico had a lot of them and they were so nice and slow and romantic. Yes, Crockett's seemed a been rougher next to Tubbs. Maybe they wanted to show the difference between the two...???????[/quote']I think Tubbs was more soulfull and sensitive. He was more the 'modern' enlightened man, who was not defined completely by his career. He was more of a Renaissance man. Someone who believed in good health, good art and philosophy. Crockett was a soldier, a cop through and through. It defined who he was and how he behaved. Hence the reason Sonny was burned out much more of the time than Rico was. I think it was a question of balance.

I think Tubbs was more soulfull and sensitive. He was more the 'modern' enlightened man' date=' who was not defined completely by his career. He was more of a Renaissance man. Someone who believed in good health, good art and philosophy. Crockett was a soldier, a cop through and through. It defined who he was and how he behaved. Hence the reason Sonny was burned out much more of the time than Rico was. I think it was a question of balance.[/quote']Good observation, Jonny! I never thought of that. I knew Rico was more balanced, most of the time. But Crockett being the Southern boy I thought he'd have a bit more of the old ways of the South, just a bit. But, yes, he was a soilder and a cop, but also he was a football star and probably got any girl he wanted too. I do think when he was serious like with Theresa and Caitie, you could see his gentler side, even at one point with Gina. Then the other side would come out. I think everyone has those two sides but he had it more defined. I think that's what also took him (star wars) to the dark side becoming Burnett. Then the burning out. I still wish he had more romantic scenes. Thanks, I didn't think of this one.

Good observation' date=' Jonny! I never thought of that. I knew Rico was more balanced, most of the time. But Crockett being the Southern boy I thought he'd have a bit more of the old ways of the South, just a bit. But, yes, he was a soilder and a cop, but also he was a football star and probably got any girl he wanted too. I do think when he was serious like with Theresa and Caitie, you could see his gentler side, even at one point with Gina. Then the other side would come out. I think everyone has those two sides but he had it more defined. I think that's what also took him (star wars) to the dark side becoming Burnett. Then the burning out. I still wish he had more romantic scenes. Thanks, I didn't think of this one.[/quote']I thought you would have thought of everything Crockett related!! Glad you enjoyed the commentary. :rauchen: