Cocaine Cowboys

chum981

This is a documentary that I highly recommend everyone sees. It has already been mentioned in some threads, but I thought I'd make its own thread in the Film Fanatic Forum...I got the DVD and saw it and it was very good - its very gripping. You can watch all of it on youtube. Its about 2 hours long and is def. worth it! The stories and interviewees are all real! That's what makes it good. Once I started watching, it got better and better!!! The link below is the first part. Follow the links for the rest (you know what to do!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpxTiXfuJ40&feature=PlayList&p=75CBCE0A3519CEDF&index=0&playnext=1

This documentary is well worth viewing, and almost should be required viewing (along with "Scarface" for all true Vicer fans.

I'll have to watch PartII. Thanks for posting.

I have both of them and part one was very good. Part two is ok but not as exiting or fact filled like part one. The second one is focused on a single gang member who know the king pin and he said...she said..... you know!Still interesting to see how ruthless these criminals were.