Sonny/Rico Fishing

Shill

Strange request but does anyone recall which episodes END with Sonny fishing?

Hey Shill!!!!How are you?I hope I can help. There are several. Well, At least that I can remember.I believe the episode of "Stone's War" ended with Sonny fishing while listening to the news broadcast on the radio about the priest being killed.Also, the episode of "By Hooker By Crook" ended with Sonny fishing, and getting a visit from Christine Von Marburg who was coming to say goodbye before she left the country after the charges against her were dropped after the Tegaru incident.And I know there may be 1 or 2 more, but right now I'm drawing a blank.Hope I helped!!!!Maria D.

I'm very well Maria! Currently drinkin cider and brandy perhaps later.... I'm the forum resident alcoholic! Ho Ho!what about To have and to Hold?Think a Chris de Burgh track is playing

• Administrators

I don't recall them ever actually fishing together but I believe it was at the end of "One Eyed Jack" where Sonny hands Rico a fishing pole.

I'm very well Maria! Currently drinkin cider and brandy perhaps later.... I'm the forum resident alcoholic! Ho Ho!what about To have and to Hold?Think a Chris de Burgh track is playing

I can't honestly tell you if Sonny was fishing at any point during To Have & To Hold.Those 2 that I mentioned are the ones that I was absolutely positive about. I wouldn't dare try to say anything about To Have & To Hold, because honestly, I can't remember.I wouldn't say that about yourself. You just have a great way of relaxing, that's all.Enjoy!!!!Maria D.

empirical proof! Ho Ho!End of to have n holdEingefügtes Bild

There you go!!!! Isn't this where they have the discussion of whether they should date women outside of their usually lifestyles? And then they both turn to each other, smile & say nah?