TWEETIE BIRD TURNS 60!

COOPER&BURNETT

I hate Tweety.Everyone I know is always on his side because he's cute and cannot defend himself from the cat, etc. etc....NO!!! He's mean and ugly and I'd love to kill him with my own hands. :evil:

I hate Tweety.Everyone I know is always on his side because he's cute and cannot defend himself from the cat' date=' etc. etc....NO!!! He's mean and ugly and I'd love to kill him with my own hands. :evil:[/quote']Wwwwwwwhhhhhhaaat???:eek:

I hate Tweety.Everyone I know is always on his side because he's cute and cannot defend himself from the cat' date=' etc. etc....NO!!! He's mean and ugly and I'd love to kill him with my own hands. :evil:[/quote']I know how you feel, tweety bird and road runner which I'd love to get my hands on lol, have got to be 2 most annoying cartoon characters :evil:Thank god for family guy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu74nBmHOMs

Wwwwwwwhhhhhhaaat???:eek:

I'm not kidding' date=' it's true![b']IO ODIO TITTI! (Titti is Tweety's Italian name)And he always reports Sylvester's actions to his owner and the poor cat is thrown out of the house or punished.Tweety's voice is annoying... "mi è semblato di vedele un gatto" (I think I saw a cat)... are you blind, yellow 'stard or what? You perfectly know that you saw a cat!Fresh Prince: you're the FIRST person who agrees with me... at least you can understand!

• Administrators
I hate Tweety.Everyone I know is always on his side because he's cute and cannot defend himself from the cat' date=' etc. etc....NO!!! He's mean and ugly and I'd love to kill him with my own hands. :evil:[/quote']
I know how you feel' date=' tweety bird and road runner which I'd love to get my hands on lol, have got to be 2 most annoying cartoon characters :evil:Thank god for family guy! [url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu74nBmHOMs
GEEZE! What a tough crowd! :eek::eek::eek:How could anyone not love tweetie? :cry:

GEEZE! What a tough crowd! :eek::eek::eek:How could anyone not love tweetie? :cry:

Isn't the cat trying to EAT Tweetie?Isn't Tweetie just trying to save himself from being killed?Why would any one of us want to kill Tweetie?