French community

Abel

Hi pals,I'm one of the three managers of the French website, wich name is Miami-vice.fr.Firstable, I would to congratulate you for your remarquable and accomplished work on this site. We are trying to make a good work too on our site and we invite you to visit a special column we called "les chroniques de Miami Vice". Into that, we suggest to the readers a return 25 years back at the moment of the shootings in Miami week by week. But not only, we are trying to give many little details about how Michael Mann and the crew did to create the style or in wich real events they get the inspirations for many scenarii...and more !The only problem is to translate in English our work, but we're thinking you will be happy to read that.:happy:hear from you soonAbel:**

Welcome to this site!You have quite an advantage, because you can read and write English. We can't read or write French.Anyone who is a fan of MIAMI VICE is a friend of ours!We hope you enjoy our work here. Many of us have worked very hard to put this site together in a short period of time.Any time you wish to visit, or contribute, we welcome you, and all your members.VIVA LA VICE!-COOP

Hi Abel and welcome to this site.It's good to hear that you like it. I will for sure check les chroniques because I know French.A bientôt!

Hi Abel !I´ve visited your French site and I´m astonished: very great design !I hope your community will be successful and you will get many members.Welcome:cheers::cheers::cheers: