MY PASTEL DISHES

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildYes, I go all out "VICE".Just opening the dishwasher after the dishes are clean makes me smile!Very colorful!I LOVE MIAMI VICE!

• Administrators

Just when I thought we'd covered every topic possible...Coop please don't show us your laundry coming out of the dryer ;)

Just when I thought we'd covered every topic possible...Coop please don't show us your laundry coming out of the dryer ;)

I guess I'll delete THOSE photos then. :)As one can see, I'm REALLY, REALLY into MIAMI VICE!:happy:There's nothing wrong with that. :thumbsup:

• Administrators
...As one can see' date=' I'm REALLY, REALLY into MIAMI VICE! :happy: ...[/quote']There's a medical term for that you know.Most of us have already been diagnosed with it, but I can't remember the term. :)

There's a medical term for that you know.Most of us have already been diagnosed with it' date=' but I can't remember the term. :)[/quote']"VICEAHOLIC"?

Here's some food ideas to go on those plates :)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Makes me hungry! Yummy.This food would look good on my IKEA plates.

So they're from Ikea... good to know, even though I don't think they'll fit into my orange kitchen! :)Coop, these are knitted cupcakes, can't eat them!!!! Or are you like a shark who eats everything that comes his way? :)

Eingefügtes Bild

Coop' date=' these are knitted cupcakes, can't eat them!!!! Or are you like a shark who eats everything that comes his way? :)[/quote']I would only bite if asked to do so. ;):)

Too bad they don't sell pastel toilet paper! :D

Surprisingly enough Tony they used to...........................My friend worked at the paper mill that makes TP and they bleach everything white now. Way back in the seventies when he first started working there, they made pink and blue and avacodo and green paper products. It turns out the dyes used in these paper products were harmful to the environment, so it was banned in the U.S. and Canada sometime in the early eighties.I vaguely remember when I was a kid my mother having these colourful rolls to match the decor of our bathroom with the fuzzy seat covers and the crazy colours of that era.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... must be WATER colours???hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!Geeeeeeeez from that pic that last red roll looks pretty industrial to me??? I hope it's as soft as you say it is? :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... must be WATER colours???hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!Geeeeeeeez from that pic that last red roll looks pretty industrial to me??? I hope it's as soft as you say it is? :)

lol the last one is the worker's edition, for the hard asses :)

lol the last one is the worker's edition' date=' for the hard asses :)[/quote']They used that one at the OCB......Castillo's favorite! :D