SHARK TANK series on ABC

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHas anyone seen the TV series, SHARK TANK which is on ABC?I'm hooked on the show.I love the art of the deal.I love that they actually put up their own money.I love how they try to make the other sharks look bad so they can get the deal.I love if you piss them off, or the deal is too risky, the deal is off.I love that the sharks are multi millionaires, and some are BILLIONAIRES!I love how sometimes they show how a deal went months down the road, and how fantastic it can turn out.It's not the same love afair like MIAMI VICE, this show couldn't ever be elevated to that level for me in a thousand lifetimes, but I do enjoy other shows, and this is one of them.Anyone seen it?Anyone else like it?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have cable TV buddy. I'm on here all the time. :)

It's not on cable tv, it's on ABC.They had the season finalle on Tuesday.You can catch some stuff on you tube.

• Administrators

Oh OK, I still haven't caught it. My old style antenna came down in a hurricane years ago. I can always see if I can find it on hulu or one of the others.:thumbsup:

Oh OK' date=' I still haven't caught it. My old style antenna came down in a hurricane years ago. I can always see if I can find it on hulu or one of the others.:thumbsup:[/quote']Some stuff is on hulu.Just type in SHARK TANK on google, and you'll find sites showing episodes and clips.It's addicting.

• 1 year later...

Shark Tank has just been picked up for a third season.It's ratings have improved over the last two seasons, and is winning it's time period on Fridays by an average of 40%.Having MARK CUBAN as a guest "shark", also helped in the ratings.I really like this show. Very cool.:thumbsup::clap:

I watch it all the time on ABC.Two of sharks are canadian and we have a show here called Dragon's Den for the canadian entrepeneur trying to get money from them.Robert has a nice fleet of beautiful exotic cars in his stables.Its a fantastic show and very popular.

I watch it all the time on ABC.Two of sharks are canadian and we have a show here called Dragon's Den for the canadian entrepeneur trying to get money from them.Robert has a nice fleet of beautiful exotic cars in his stables.Its a fantastic show and very popular.

The show here had a slow start when it was on Sundays, then moved to Tuesdays, now in it's third season, it went to Fridays, and has done well. I love the show too! Very interesting!

• 8 months later...

Back for season 3!The show is doing well, and again it had, MARK CUBAN, the owner of the 2011 NBA CHAMPS! He's a character, and a real shark!Love the show, and so glad it's back.I recommend that you check it out! :thumbsup:

Sharks are back looking for new blood' date='very :cool:[/quote']I just absolutely LOVE the show. I can be a shark when it comes to business, so perhaps I identify with it. If you hold the cards, and have the cash, then you can have a lot of leverage in business dealings.