HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!

Vicechic84

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all our fellow Canadian MV members and their families and friends a very happy holiday! God Bless!:DEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

The only thing better than Thanksgiving is having 2! Now I get to enjoy 1 in October and 1 in November! :thumbsup:

The only thing better than Thanksgiving is having 2! Now I get to enjoy 1 in October and 1 in November! :thumbsup:

It would be good to have one Thanksgiving let alone two ... however I hope all Canadian members had a good timeSue

• 1 year later...

Not happy for me!!! I was on my way home from South Carolina to Niagara and truck broke. Been at a truck stop now for 23 hrs and doesn't look good for saturday night party at Marina. Looks like I'm going to miss it.All my friends are out on the lake today and one of them called me on the phione to rub my nose in todays fine weather and last hurrah of the season.Oh well...........cold turkey sandwiches when I get home...if I get home??? :)