Do I look like I'm ready for Miami? ;)

EasyED

Um...Ed? I think you forgot the pics??? :confused:

That's strange :confused: when I look I can see the pics...not the older ones like on page 1 and 2.Maybe I should start a new thread?

Timm' date=' Go into EasyED's profile. They are in an album on his page. I just saw some that he manged to get up. He may still be in the process of trying to get them uploaded. But there are some already there. Beautiful ones too.[/quote']He may be starting another thread soon. So you may want to check it then.

Were did you find a "sonny burnett" star??Why do they have one? I know DJ has one, and EJO, but SONNY BURNETT?????Your photos rock! :thumbsup:

Were did you find a "sonny burnett" star??Why do they have one? I know DJ has one' date=' and EJO, but SONNY BURNETT?????Your photos rock! :thumbsup:[/quote']thanks!hehe yes the Sonny Burnett star..... I found one of Sonny James and one of Carol Burnett and mixed them together :)

You had me fooled.Very clever!! :clap:

hehe...I also wanted to copy and paste a star with the name Evan Freed...I have a pic of a star with the lastname Freed but somehow I missed to to take one with Evan...I was almost running in to people all the time...only watching the stars and not where I was going :)