hi there

darkneon

hi all! just another one of your average miami vice fans here. been crazy about the show since the late '80s, when i would watch tapes of season 2 episodes (my favorite has got to be definitely miami).anyway, i'm real happy that i found a forum such as this. i've already been added as a friend twice - what a warm welcome! :)take care for now and "enjoy what you do!"love & peace,darkneon

Hi darkneon and welcome!Every MV fan in general, and especially here, is a lot above average... we're the best!!! :thumbsup:Enjoy this site and its amazing features!

thank you so much, pandina. it's nice to know the folks here are a class act. too many forums i've been to in the past sadly had a lot of riff-raff. i could never understand why someone would want to be cruel and challenge you just because they can. thanks so much again! x

The COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION has photos of my personal collection of MIAMI VICE Don Johnson worn blazers, Vice cast and crew items, props, clothes, rare photos, and Vice collectibles!We don't tollerate riff raff, that is why this is a safe haven for nice vice fans! :thumbsup:Many of us are experts in some field when it comes to MIAMI VICE, therefore, if you have a question, just ask! We almost always know the answers.All the experts from other vice sites are all here now. All in one place!WELCOME!! :shout:

welcome! I'm glad you like definitely miami as your favorite. There are a few here that rate that as their best too!Maybe you can tell us your other favorites.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, the drinks are always cold and the women are hot :) Maybe I got that one wrong :confused: No it's right :)

thank you so much....shilltimm525matt5cooper&burnett (- saw your collection of photos of don's jackets from the series...waaay cool! thanks so much for sharing. this is exactly the kind of rare stuff we fans love to see!)cheetahchum981 (- yeah, definitely miami is definitely one of my faves! it's just so cool, hot and sexy, and i think perfectly captures the essence of vice at its peak. other faves...ooh, will have to list them in the appropriate thread! ;))fresh princey'all are so nice. i can see i came to the right place. x