VICE ACTOR DEAD AT 76 "CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO"

COOPER&BURNETT

CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO died at age 76. He appeared in the MIAMI VICE episode BY HOOKER BY CROOK, and played one of the two Kenneth Togaro's henchmen. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildRIP CAPTAIN LOU.

That's the episode "By Hooker By Crook" (I had to look it up).

Yes. .....I stated that on the first line of my thread. :)

Shame. RIP Captain. The guy who played Pepe Moya from "Milk Run" also died earlier this year. Let's face it, 2009 is the year to be sweating if you are an actor or celebrity.

also known as;Eingefügtes Bild:thumbsup:

Growing up, that's how I knew him, as Mario. RIP Cap.A few years back, my dad and his buddy ran into Lou at an airport, apparently he was a real cool guy to talk with. Wish I would've been there.

Too bad your dad didn't have a camera. :cry:I didn't know he played a Mario Brother??:confused:A Mario Brother killed Ali Ferrand?

Yep, Super Mario killed Ali Ferrand! In tribute to Capt. Lou (and the only piece I really have to share):http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/Frojackus/?action=view&current=SuperMarioBrosSuperShowPromo.flvThere's copies of this exact same ad on Youtube; I was the original uploader, and just like had happened with one or two other ads that I originally posted, it was stolen from me and uploaded later after Youtube cancelled my account for some nazi reason.

• Administrators

i always did wonder what the elastic bands on his face were all about.... must be a wrestling thing

Is that what that was? I always wondered what it was and why he had all that sh*t on his face? It never made any sense to me.At least I know they were rubber bands. :rolleyes:I never knew he was a Mario Bro either. Learn something new on this site every day.