1988 G Gordon Liddy Vice interview.

Papa Legba

Guest neworder

ha-ha Don a Hot tempered brat, interesting, anyone know who accused him of that? Great article thanks for posting. Liddy was very good in Miami Vice and his criminal background in real life made him all the more better as his character. Certainly one of the best vice villains.

• Administrators

Also, I read somewhere that Liddy still holds a few records for some of the fastest pistol times by the FBI today.

ha-ha Don a Hot tempered brat' date=' interesting, anyone know who accused him of that? Great article thanks for posting. Liddy was very good in Miami Vice and his criminal background in real life made him all the more better as his character. Certainly one of the best vice villains.[/quote']Funny, it's not the first time I read reports like that... when a person hears a lot of bad things about Don, and then meets him and finds him to be a nice guy... :confused: Of course we all have our good and bad times and moods, but sometimes it seems that there must be at least 2 different Don Johnsons - one selfish and ill-tempered monster and one very nice guy, all with same name, looks and profession... :rolleyes: So contradictory are those opinions. (Can DJ have a secret twin brother? :D:D:D)Interesting post, PapaLegba, thank you very much. :)

No problem guys. What amused me was that it comes across in places like Liddy was almost bragging. "because of my prison experience I can sleep anywhere, under any conditions". I can almost see him with the interviewer pointing to his stomach and saying "go on, punch me as hard as you can.... there see, didn't feel a thing. G Gordon 'the Steel wall' Liddy they used to call me...." ;)