MV drinks

jpaul1

• Administrators

This one looks to me to be a Red Stripe.Eingefügtes BildThis looks to me to be Old Milwaukee with a Coors on the left side.Eingefügtes BildAlso, if you want to learn more about the drinks, you can check out this section in our glossary.Click ---> here

coors and old milwaukee seem ok . the second seem to be a Fischer we have Fischer brand here in France hope it's the same thing . there are two others unidentified cans on the pic #3 which still need some investigation . red stripe , i didn't even know it existed seems to be a Jamaican beer but hey these beers are hard to find online :thumbsdown:found another one , i took the pic cause i liked Tubbs shirt much but noticed there was a beer too lolEingefügtes Bild(seems the brand has been occulted)

had to go out today . searched for Coors at the supermarket there was only Budweiser . but i found another cool thing for almost the same price :cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

This pic was sent to me by our member, Jason Seward.He thinks this may be a Mojito that Sonny is drinking.If anyone knows what ep. and scene this is from and if this is a Mojito, please post the answer here. Also, If you have a time index as to this scene that would be great. I would like to add this pic to the glossary in the section "What did Sonny Drink?"Eingefügtes BildThanks,Tim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...