Porky's Last Stand

DanJ

Hey gang, hope y'all don't mind a little shameless self promotion here. This Saturday, October 24, 2009, I will be performing with The Shindigs at Porky's last Stand in Marco Island, Florida. Show starts at 8:00pm.Marco Island is a little bit south of Naples, Florida. They have a restaurant and bar, as well as live entertainment and plenty of room to get up and shake a leg if you please.Our group tends to go over well at Porky's. We play music from the '50', '60's and '70's. Each set is a different costume change, and we use vintage musical instruments. The band plays live - no backing tracks or Karaoke nonsense.If anyone from this board is in the area, come on by. Below are links to Porky's web site, where you can find directions, etc.Porky's Last Stand701 Bald Eagle RunMarco Island, FL 34145(239) 394-8727October Calendar Of Events

I made it to the Porky's show a few months ago. Dan and his band are really good and so was the food. It is less than two hrs drive from the Tampa area. Send me a PM if you are interested. I may be able to go again.

DanJ,I wish you could set up video camera, and record this event, and share it with those of us who are not lucky enough to be Florida. Sounds fun!

• Administrators
DanJ' date='I wish you could set up video camera, and record this event, and share it with those of us who are not lucky enough to be Florida. Sounds fun![/quote']Well a rich guy like you should be able to fly your Lear Jet down here to attend. Us working stiffs like me unfortunately have to work! :thumbsdown:It would be nice if you could record it Dan and maybe put it on youtube for all of us to see.Same goes for you too Tony D. You need to record your gig and upload it to youtube. Never know, may increase your business guys.

Well a rich guy like you should be able to fly your Lear Jet down here to attend. Us working stiffs like me unfortunately have to work! :thumbsdown:

:D LOL! :DI'd love a vid, too. Sounds like you put on a great show!

:D LOL! :DI'd love a vid' date=' too. Sounds like you put on a great show![/quote']Lear jet. :)Yeah, right. I wish.

• Administrators

You could always send a few to your best buddy ya know. It might keep me from "accidentally" deleting your account by mistake. :p:cheers:

You could always send a few to your best buddy ya know. It might keep me from "accidentally" deleting your account by mistake. :p:cheers:

If I had an overflow of babes, I'd be glad to share.:)

The Lear jet with the models sounds fun! :DFor those who requested a video, I won't have time to set up a camera because I have my hands full doing the gig with all the costume changes, different instruments, etc.However, we do have a video which y'all can see on

• 3 weeks later...

Oh My Goodness DanJ!!!!:eek::eek:What happened?:confused: I was actually gonna go see the show this particular Saturday!!!!:cry: I was waiting to get a hold of MiamiJim. Check your PM's when you get the chance PLEASE.