I´m joe !!!

Joe

Hello and good evening VICE Fans !I´m joe, and I´m 16 years old.I´m a very great VICE Fan since 2006, at the age of 14.At that time I was playing my computer game "Miami Vice" of Davilex, and I was impressed of this great story.So I looked into my TV - program and saw, that there was a Episode of VICE and I watched it.Since these Episode I´m one of the greatest VICE Fans.:rauchen::cool::cool:Now I´m a member of our german VICE Forum, our partner site, and I found many many other Fans and Buddies there.I´m very happy being a VICE Fan, and joining the cool 80s music (!!!), the fashion, etc. etc.It´s very cool that now we have a new international Forum !Greetings joe :flowers:

Hey Joe, Glad to see young people getting into Vice after almost 20 years since the show ended. Goes to show you that Vice will keep going and going and going.......wonderful to have you here. I've gone to the German site but don't speak or read German, shame I know I'd learn a lot.......