PLUM CRAZY 2010 DODGE CHALLENGER!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

40K plus for the top of the line SRT8. About 10K less for the RT version. I believe the base model starts at about 21K but nobody wants one of those! ;)

That is definitely sweet!!!I loved that colour too!Back in 76' I had a 70 Challenger RT with the same stripe package, only mine was "Vitamin C Orange". It had a 340 four gear and white interior. What a beauty! The colour was only available for the 70 model and the 69 and 71 were a bit different tone and hue. Vitamin C orange was not red nor yellow nor orange but a blend of those three colours and boy was it cool! Now that is a colour that should come back too!Another Chrysler colour I always admired was the lime green they used on the Plymouth and Charger lines. I remember all these colours vividly as I worked in a body shop and painted many of these exotic colours. Chrysler always had the most unique tints in that era anyway.......................Helped sell cars...that's for sure!