Michael Jackson's Movie "This Is It"

Maria714

My mom is a big MJ fan and is looking forward to this film big time!

Well, hopefully she will have a chance to go see it. Hope I helped.

This looks pretty good from the previews...Isn't it only going to be in the theaters far like two weeks or something...Or did I hear wrong?...Mike

This looks pretty good from the previews...Isn't it only going to be in the theaters far like two weeks or something...Or did I hear wrong?...Mike

No Mike, you are correct. It is only going to have a 2 week run at the theaters.

OK, then on to DVD, and the shelves...Just in time for the Christmas season...I never realized how much of an influence he not only had on me growing up, the whole world feels the loss also...This film should be touching:cry:.....Mike

OK' date=' then on to DVD, and the shelves...Just in time for the Christmas season...I never realized how much of an influence he not only had on me growing up, the whole world feels the loss also...This film should be touching:cry:.....Mike[/quote']I liked his music & the videos that went with them, but I was never a huge fan.Although it really hit me the day of his memorial, when they brought in his coffin. I just froze. Hard to believe he's gone.

Maria, yes I too find that it's hard to believe he's gone...I enjoy some music I loaded into my IPOD from him...Back in MAY....Why is it some musicians reach a full appreciation after their passing?...Stevie Ray Vaughn for instance...There are soooo many others, just singled out him...What an icon...Mike

MJWell I grew up wih Michael Jackson. My sophomore year in college room mate would only play two albums over and over. My Carole King Tapestry, and her Jackson 5 ABC album.Later on in the later 70's and especially in the 80's I was a big fan. I still liked his stuff, but I'm not going to this is it, mainly because I just don't want to get into a crush of people. I'm looking forward to it coming out with extras on DVD. One of my favorite Music videos not from Thriller is the one he did with Paul McCartney Say Say Say with the Mac and Jack show. I also loved his background singing on Rockwell's Somebody's watching me. I will always be a fan of Michael Jackson, but I don't idolize him or anything. I just love his dancing and music.

• Administrators

I like him, I like his music but I'll pass on the movie. Sad to say but thanks to the media, I'm just all Michael'd out!

The "IMax" version may be something to see, but I think I'll just wait to download it and watch it on my puter................It's sad that it takes a death of a celebrity to take the opportunistic integrity of a few film makers to rake in some extra cash ... and the body is not even cold yet!Others may say its a celebration of a great life. I may tend to agree as I grew up with MJ, however the nay-sayers will always jest about his quirkieness and then there is the molestation question which could bring in a whole new debate.In a nutshell...the man did the impossible against all odds and changed the face of music and crossed over gendres and race barriers. And he even made some good foot stoming, hand clapping music too!I'm a bit torn about going to see the movie.................... or not???

I've just seen it.I cann't find the words to descripe it.I cann't wait to get the DVD and watch it again. At the end of the movie I was a bit sad ( left a little tear) because it's so hard to believe that man you just saw perform so vivacious died