WS SPOOKTACULAR HALLOFEST 2009!

Vicechic84

Welcome to scare central folks with our first ever 'WS SPOOKTACULAR HALLOFEST'!:shout:*cue flying witch*Eingefügtes BildCalling all girls, boys, cool black cats, and ghouls of the Night! It's that devilishly wonderful time of year when goosebumps are a must and having your hair stand on end is turned into an artform! Yikes!:eek: Yes, it's 'HALLOWEEN' and we're ready to have frightfully (or not so frightfully for all those scardy cats that is;)) time for all leading up to the boo-festive ocassion of all Hallo's eve on October 31st. Oh I can hear the rattling chains now! Now that's some scary stuff!:D*cue the Count*Eingefügtes BildWe'd like to make WS one huge costume party that we can really enjoy sinking our fangs into. Why not bring out the big kid inside us all and tell us your own Hallo-experiences of Halloweens past. Any homemade costumes and decorations out there? How about wicked jack-o-lanterns you've got glowing on your front porch? Whether they're 'tricks or treats' go on and get creative!:)*cue the bats*Eingefügtes Bild Also what will you be dressing up as this year? Any MV themed parties people will be attending? Share your favourite costumes (any ghoulish photos are greatly encouraged:p), any scary 'goblins-gone-wild' experiences, your favourite horror flicks, your favourite candy, scary music, or anything your ghoulish heart desires! The full moons the limit! Oh and of course if there are any 'MV Characters' costumes out there let us know. We want to hear about it! Muhahahahaha! :cool:*cue the boo*Eingefügtes BildSo if for some strange reason you've been feeling a little batty lately, have a sudden urge to howl at the moon, hang out in creepy cemeteries after midnight, or enjoy all things that go bump in the night this ghouls for you! Have a frightfully fun Halloween everybody!*cue the ghostly apparition*Eingefügtes BildEnter if you dare! (but please do we won't bite! Promise!):)*lightening strikes as the eerie sound of a crypt slowly closing can be heard* Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild*cue the mist rolling in...and...fade to black....*

• Administrators

Ummmmmmm...I have a white cat that drinks a lot of beer. Does that apply?I agree that he is not very scary unless he runs out of beer!Then he is all claws and teeth!!! :eek:...and there was this one time...at band camp...:p

I thought this might be a good time to relate a true story about a happening a few years ago. I have never believed in the supernatural, ghosts, etc, considering myself as logical and a "student of science." But this incident still has me perplexed. Who says strange things don't happen on Halloween? I was riding my racing bike my usual 25 miles down a new road that goes nowhere out in the country with almost no traffic. (Naturally I was listening to MV tunes on my iPod, it makes me ride faster.) I ride up and back 5 times and that Halloween I passed three older folks walking, two women and a man twice. They looked pretty normal and even said "Hi." The third time I should have passed them they were not there. Very strange. There was no place for them to go. I'm not making this up so help me. I certainly was not drunk or halucinating at 0900 in the morning. The only rational explanation is they were picked up by a car but I don't remember any traffic during that time period. I neglected to mention that this road connects to Fla State Road 70, a dangerous two lane country road, known affectionately by locals as the "highway of death" since so many fatal accidents have happened there over the years. I'll let you know if I see them again this year.Jim

Thanks Chum!!!!Although, for some reason, I believe a couple of the heads did not come out too good. Mainly Trudy's head. And Rico's. Not to mention Castillo's head is supposed to be singing, but the mouth isn't moving. Oh well, I tried!!!!:)

LOL I loved it!:D Each character was in character perfectly suited to themselves! Neat!:p Thanx for sharing Maria and a happy spooky Halloween to you too!:clap:

LOL I loved it!:D Each character was in character perfectly suited to themselves! Neat!:p Thanx for sharing Maria and a happy spooky Halloween to you too!:clap:

I thought you might enjoy it ViceChic. I had a blast trying to put it all together. The heads, especially Trudy & Rico's, didn't come out the way I wanted them too.And Castillo's head or rather mouth should have been singing along to the lyrics. But all in all I think it came out okay. Hope everyone likes it as much as you do.Have A Safe & Happy Halloween Vice Chic!!!!:):D:dance2:P.S.: Was soo into responding to the thread I forgot to make the wish. Sorry!!!!:o:o

I saw this last night, but it was too late to post.I love it!Dancing and singing Crocketts, Tubbs, Gina, Trudy, and Castllo!I love these things. I wanted to post one last Christmas with Vice characters dancing as elves, but I lost the link, and couldn't post it.Thank you maria for such a fun MONSTER MASH VICE STYLE!!You gotta check this out guys! :)

You're welcome Coop!!!!I thought it would be cute!!!! Didn't come out perfect, but still very fun to watch.P.S.: The site where all these fun things can be done is JibJab.com;)