FAVORITE PRE SWEETENED CEREAL?

COOPER&BURNETT

What is your favorite pre sweetened cereal?Are you down with the Captain's CAPT'N CRUNCH WITH CRUNCHBERRIES?Are you cuckoo for COCO PUFFS?What's YOUR favorite?

its a big oneEdited By: timm525 First this pic is way too big for folks with older computers or dial up.Second, I was just informed by KaeptnCaipi that there are known copyright issues specifically with Kellogg's. Therefore in order to avoid any potential fines to Caipi, all the Kellogg's pics have been removed.Sorry Folks.

Considering that:1- we have only VERY few varieties of cereals compared to US2- I don't eat pre sweetened cereals because they are... too sweet!!!3- I know you can't live without knowing which cereals I eat ;) ...Kellogg's Special K!!! :thumbsup:My favourite are those with Cioccolato Fondente (dark chocolate)followed by Albicocche e Pesche (with pieces of dried apricots and peaches)and last is Frutti Rossi (with pieces of dried red fruits: strawberries, raspberries and cherries)Edited By: timm525I was just informed by KaeptnCaipi that there are known copyright issues specifically with Kellogg's. Therefore in order to avoid any potential fines to Caipi, all the Kellogg's pics have been removed.Sorry Folks.

I find the packaging interesting in that it has both English and Italian writing on it.I guess KELLOGGS cereals are in every country on the planet pretty much. (Another U.S. product, like Coke and Pepsi products)

I don't know if they're available abroad, in any case Kellogg's has an Italian branch and production factory. The writing on the packaging is in Italian only. The product was given an English name and in fact we pronounce "Special K" as in English.It's a special line of healthy cereals as stated in the writing at the bottom of the box "La tua linea speciale" - your special line, and as you can see from the drawing of a woman's body in the background. I eat them because they're not too sweet and most important, they're tasty even though they're low fat... you should eat them with skimmed milk! No way. :sick: It's nearly dinner time for me and it's weird to write about breakfast! :)

It's 11:30 am PST here in the U.S..Thank you for explaining about the cereals PANDINA.I miss seeing you on this board as often as I used to when I was off work.

I don't like any sweet ones, just like the healthy oneEdit By: timm525I was just informed by KaeptnCaipi that there are known copyright issues specifically with Kellogg's. Therefore in order to avoid any potential fines to Caipi, all the Kellogg's pics have been removed.Sorry Folks.

It appears that KELLOGG'S is the leader in cereal!Perhaps if those of you who don't like a pre sweetened cereal for a treat, and live outside of the U.S., perhaps showing a box of cereal that you have in your country that the U.S. doesn't have would be cool too.I know they made C-3PO'S cereal at one time.....I wish they had MIAMI VICE cereal. Perhaps pastel colored cereal. :)

Perhaps if those of you who don't like a pre sweetened cereal for a treat' date=' and live outside of the U.S., perhaps showing a box of cereal that you have in your country that the U.S. doesn't have would be cool too.[/quote']I don't know if it's not available in the US as Tesco has stores there as well, but if I don't have that one then I go for this one:Edit By: timm525I was just informed by KaeptnCaipi that there are known copyright issues specifically with Kellogg's. Therefore in order to avoid any potential fines to Caipi, all the Kellogg's pics have been removed.Sorry Folks.

• Administrators

Coco Crispies! Good cereal and a free bowl of chocolate milk when you're finished!

Rice Krispie Treats cereal was delicious; Do they still make it?Now's as good a time as any to mention I have a sealed, unopened box of this crap:Edit By: timm525I was just informed by KaeptnCaipi that there are known copyright issues specifically with Kellogg's. Therefore in order to avoid any potential fines to Caipi, all the Kellogg's pics have been removed.Sorry Folks.

I STILL want a MIAMI VICE cereal! :cool::thumbsup:

Perhaps they could have little marshmellow, pastel shaped raybans, or Flamingos. :)

Perhaps they could have little marshmellow' date=' pastel shaped raybans, or Flamingos. :)[/quote']I can just imagine the commercials for it now: "Take a bit out of it, before Elvis takes a bit out of you, pal!"

• Administrators
My apologies for editing your posts above. We don't want to get Caipi in trouble.Please feel free to edit your posts and provide a link to Kellogg's web site for those pics. This way we can't be fined for posting copyrighted material on our board.Thanks

No problem Timm!

Perhaps they could have little marshmellow' date=' pastel shaped raybans, or Flamingos. :)[/quote']I'd love to have Miami Vice cereals, but seriously I don't know if I want to see a large amount of pink flamingos floating in my milk bowl. :)

My apologies for editing your posts above. We don't want to get Caipi in trouble.Please feel free to edit your posts and provide a link to Kellogg's web site for those pics. This way we can't be fined for posting copyrighted material on our board.Thanks

Timm -thanks for all your work in protecting the site. Hard working dudes like you are the reason we have a site to enjoy Vice, and the company of fellow Vicers.You rock!