Hey, who's beer is this???

Jason Seward

Greetings all,I was watching 'Death & The Lady' last night - anybody know for sure what kind of beer Crockett was drinking in the scene where he is watching the tv whilst on his boat - Tubbs also shows up whilst he has it in is hand.I think it was Lowenbrau - anyone confirm?Regards & keep on VicingJase

D'OHSorry guys - me stupidMental note to self - always check to see if a question has already been answered before I ask it...........

I still drink Lowenbrau. Not because it's my favorite beer, but because, yes, Sonny Crockett drank it on screen. And if I am going to dress like him, decorate my home vice style (with Jan Hammer playing in the background), drive an Italian convertible, collect other Crockett collectibles, than I may as well drink the beer to complete the transformation. :)Silly, I know.I'm just TOO into it.

Silly' date=' I know.I'm just TOO into it.[/quote']Sounds perfectly normal to me.I'm trying to remember if I like the taste of Lowenbrau. I guess I'll just have to buy a six-pack and refresh my memory :done: .

I don't care if I like it or not. If Sonny drank it, I must drink it to be historically accurate. :)Now I need STINGER390X and JURASSIC NARC to visit with thier toys, and then we will have all we need to make a MIAMI VICE home movie.

Now I need STINGER390X and JURASSIC NARC to visit with thier toys' date=' and then we will have all we need to make a MIAMI VICE home movie.[/quote']Cool! :thumbsup:Do you need us as extras? :dance:

The old jingle from the 70's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Here's to good friends,Tonight is kind of special.The beer we'll pourmust say something more, somehow.So tonight (tonight),Tonight,Let it be Löwenbräu (let it be Löwenbräu).It's been so long.Hey, I'm glad to see ya.Raise your glass.Here's to health and happiness.So tonight (tonight),Let it be all the best.I remember my dad drinking Löwenbräu and Michelob around that time.