Heard a Vice song today!

Dadrian

i hear vice songs in the strangest places. surely, you do, too. now you have a place to let us know when it happens.i'll start with the one i heard today on a smooth jazz station(!)it was a jazzy version of "respect yourself". you know? the bruce willis song that duddy is listening to on the headphones while sweeping in "lend me an ear"? it was actually very good. it was by joe sample and randy crawford.check it out if you want:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHfvEGyVb-8

I was at Meijer(kinda like a super Wally World-just the stuff is better) and the MV intro started and played all thru...I was really into it..Man, people gave me some funny looks..Life of a vice fan, I guess...Mike

they just played "pump up the volume" by m/a/r/r/s on the sirius 80s station (US satellite radio). i pumped it up, indeed.Eingefügtes Bildthat's the music from the teaser on "baseballs of death". great song! i was surprised to hear such an obscure song on a hits channel. they do play some rare stuff from time to time.