Cats in Miami Vice

Shill

I think of five.The opening scene of ONE EYED JACK with the cats on the guys desk.The lady that hands crockett a cat when she opens the door for Crockett and Tubbs in ONE WAY TICKET.The cat in the evidence box that Crockett pulls out, and hands to Gina in DEATH AND THE LADY.Gina's cat in BOUGHT AND PAID FOR in both the begining and the end of the episode.The cats chasing each other in the begining of the LOST MADONNA.

Wasn't there a cat in the opening scene of "The Lost Madonna" down at the docks? The cat jumps down onto a car roof or something.

I listed that already. :)

• Administrators

I have to agree with you statement above Stinger. When I call my cats I'm lucky if they look over at me, fat chance of them coming to me when called. Unless it is in their interest to do so.

• Administrators
When I call my cats I'm lucky if they look over at me' date=' fat chance of them coming to me when called. Unless it is in their interest to do so.[/quote']Tim, your cat lounges on your couch, has a remote in one paw and a beer in the other. Would you move?! ;)

I have to agree with you statement above Stinger. When I call my cats I'm lucky if they look over at me' date=' fat chance of them coming to me when called. Unless it is in their interest to do so.[/quote']I had one like that too! It would rarely (if ever) sit on my lap and boy did it have attitude! Ignored me like I wasn't in the room. However...I used to roll up a little ball of tin foil and it would play fetch with me? Must have been the "dog" in him? I think he was just trying to show the dog up and say to him "I am better than you" :)