What EP are you watching right now?

Machine Gun Kelley

#43, "Trust Fund Pirates", on Hulu.Day off, taking my daughter to a movie she has to see for a grade in college a bit later, I have some time to myself for a little bit.Funny how the girl coming out of the water in the opening music scene is blurred until after she pulls the top of her one-piece over her breasts!

I just watched Gods work and like a hurricane from season 4The first one had a good story but I found the acting from the guest actors not great, accept for the one who played Philippe.Like a Hurricane is when Sonny met Caitlin and marries her. Just the right ep to watch when youre a bit down:cry:Love is in the air in that one. :happy:

Right now I'm honestly not watching any episodes of any season, as shameful as that is to say.:o:oI have been concentrating on being on this forum as much as I possibly can, than the actual reason I'm on here to begin with.But when I start to re-watch the episodes again, I will probably start at the very beginning with "Brother's Keeper". Then I'll probably see them in order, for like the hundredth time.:happy::happy:;);)

I just watched "like a hurricane" too yesterday...Strange...Anyway, I do watch season three as the discussion continues, just wanted a break...Something about season four...Might break into the Burnett series for a second...Mike

I watched "Phil the Shill" againn Tonite - Wow - that is such a good episode with some real laugh out loud comedy in it. Great Scenes with Crockett & Tubbs when they walk in on Phil.! Very funny indeed . A young Kyra Sedgwick("The Closer" ) so pretty - she must have been about 20 then in 1985 and one of her first run of roles.Phil Collins is perfect in that role.

Rigth now - nothing really.... :o I'm torn between "Nash Bridges" and my new collection of DJ's movies... :o But I'm going to reform some day, I promise! :D::p

I came back home at 2.30am after a party, I couldn't sleep so I watched Smuggler's Blues and Evan.Now I know I shouldn't have done it. I’ve been at work all day now and still I can't keep my eyes open. :sleep:(the party was great though!!! :glossy:)

Guest myonlyvice

I'm making my way through season 4 right now. I try to catch an episode every evening before going to bed. I've got my wife watching them, too. I think she's starting to appreciate it more now. Watched Hell Hath no Fury last night. I've noticed how different Petersen's (sp.?) music sounds. We should have a thread on this dude because I'd like to learn more about him.

Watched Baseballs of Death today because when we'd mentioned the ep in Neon Trivia the other day re Michael Des Barres, I couldn't remember it. I thought the character of Guerrera was chilling & there were some good comedic lines from the MV team.

Well, I've been jumping around from season to season, as opposed to watching them in a row. But I've seen a good bunch of episodes in the past couple of days.;)They are:Blood & Roses- Season 4A Rock & A Hard Place-Season 4 (and I saw that, right after I answered the "Neon Trivia")Like A Hurricane-Season 4Child's Play-Season 4Heart Of Darkness-Season 1And last, but certainly not least:Brother's Keeper-Season 1I think I'm gonna start watching them by Season & Episode though!!!!:eek:

Ashamed to say that, but I haven't watched any ep. during the weekend.Last Friday though I had to watch "Shadow in the dark"... I watched it twice in a row! :eek:You'll soon understand why. ;)