I have a line on,,,,,

Machine Gun Kelley

,,, a close copy of this blazer,,,,Eingefügtes BildIt isn't Versace, or Boss, or any other known name brand. Linen, I'm not sure if it's full or half lined, two button front, two waist pockets, no chest pocket, unsure of inner pocket. I should see it in about a week.I'll post photos when I receive it. Maybe the same Crockett photo, and then one beneath it with me dressed the same, ALA, Copper&Burnett ( headless, LOL ). If I could only find a location close to me that's similar in that photo,,,,,,, maybe Howard Park near Tarpon Springs,,,,,,

Cool. Check out Belk for the shirt, if you don't have it yet. It was out of the retail store when I checked last month, might return in the spring.

If that blue jacket meets the qualifications of the Crockett jacket, and it's not ridiculous expensive, I will be among those who want one. Keep us posted!

If that blue jacket meets the qualifications of the Crockett jacket' date=' and it's not ridiculous expensive, I will be among those who want one. Keep us posted![/quote']Unfortunately, I didn't find it new. Didn't mean to mislead anyone. I did get a 'deal' on it though.

Unfortunately' date=' I didn't find it new. Didn't mean to mislead anyone. I did get a 'deal' on it though.[/quote']It's all good. I assumed that this was a used jacket, or that you found it on an eBay type of deal. I've given up on finding the '80s type of styling that I like in the retail stores, as it is thrift stores and websites that are the "go to" places now. But, I still like Burlington Coat Factory, and bought my last 2 retail jackets there.

I just found a blazer that looks like this one a few days ago. Color is lighter than my other navy blue blazers, but it's still a different shade as the one in the show. If I laid out all my blue blazers together you'd see the color. I took a photo in the harsh morning sun, and the color does not look right in the photos. (found another similar one from a different maker a month ago)It's linen, made in Italy, two front slash pockets, one front chest pocket, one inner pocket, and half lined.Eingefügtes Bild

I just had a thought,,,, not sure if it's a good one or not.If anyone has old, threadbare 80's or MV styled blazers that, for some reason, you're still hanging on to,,,, and would care to make a sacrifice,,,,,,, for disassembly and Spec/pattern making purposes,,,,,,,.I'm just saying, there's lots of linen, and lightweight fabric out there, in the colors we're looking for. Look at what Joann Fabrics has to offer, and other similar sources as well.Originals are the best to have, but a good quality U.S. made repop wouldn't be so bad,,, would it? And your local Tailor, or Seamstress could probably use the work. Unless you're handy that way,,,Just trying to think out of the box.For that matter, I could go to a thrift store and find something for pattern making. I saw many Italian made blazers just the other day for less than 10 bones.

It's a FANTASTIC looking blazer! :thumbsup:

That's what I meant to say, :)I received the blazer today, It's nice. Unfortunately, it's too small. Apparently, I've gone from a 38R to a 42R. Weird, since I've had a 42" chest since high school, and my upper arms have actually decreased in size as well. Different manufacturers must have differing measurements. Or I've changed,,,,,,, naaahhhh.I'll have detailed pics up tomorrow. Anybody interested in it should contact me by PM.

That's what I meant to say' date=' :)I received the blazer today, It's nice. Unfortunately, it's too small. Apparently, I've gone from a 38R to a 42R. Weird, since I've had a 42" chest since high school, and my upper arms have actually decreased in size as well. Different manufacturers must have differing measurements. Or I've changed,,,,,,, naaahhhh.I'll have detailed pics up tomorrow. Anybody interested in it should contact me by PM.[/quote']Sorry about your blazer pal.Different manufacturers DO have different sizes.Depending on the maker, I can fit anywhere from a 38-44!!! That is a HUGE size difference. Of course thats in the absolute extreme case, and not the norm. -COOP

• Administrators

Don't feel bad, I too have noticed that my chest size has decreased while my waist size increased. :rolleyes::eek::radar:I think I'm calling victim to "furniture disease". That's where your chest falls to your drawers! ;)

Yes' date=' but is that with or without a .45 concealed in a Jackass rig? :)[/quote']I don't think that would matter for a 38R size. You'd have to be a pretty tiny man to pull that off. Most 42R's fit me fine, give or take the manufacturer's specs, but I can see going up a size or two to fit the weapon/harness combo.But,,, you weren't talking to me, were you?

I'll have those pics of the blazer up in a couple of hours.

I'm curious to see the pics. I'll assume you are saying it's a 38R. I'm 40R - fortunately I have not fallen too far, personally. I was a 38R in college.

Ok, here they are.First, the Smuggler's Blues photo - Eingefügtes BildNow, the blazer I just bought,,, I'll start with a texture photo, tell me what you think,,,,Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAs you can see, linen rough weave texture, two button front, although only one button actually buttons the front together, fully lined, two pocket front, no chest pocket, right hand inside chest pocket. The seller listed the color as 'Aqua', and I bought it for $25 U.S. bones. It's in perfect shape, front and back.I wish it fit, I'd be wearing it right now!!!