Signs you are too much into Miami Vice

23bw

Nah - I'm too busy.I've got some episodes of MV to watch ;) .

I guess we already have the first one, LOL! :thumbsup:I remember one more from .org: "You named your son Sonny".

Sonny, huh?Don't give me any ideas.No, I'm not married, and my girlfriend's not pregnant. Just contemplating the possibilities. The kid would get teased in school, though. His name would always get spelled "Sunny". Probably not a good idea.Oh - and her's another one for ya - Jan Hammer music is playing in the office as I write this.

Signs I'm too much into MIAMI VICE??Just check out my scrapbook section' date=' that says it all! ;)[/quote']Oh yes!!!! But I'm grateful for it, just like many others on this site, I think. :clap:Just tried to read the mentioned section on .org - hillarious indeed, but I didn't have the patience to read it all through, so long it is... :) Next time, maybe.A bit off-topic, but I just thought out one sign that you are an incorrigible DJ fan: you watch Biography channel program about Don Johnson... and don't learn anything new! :D (This can also be a sign that you hang out on miami-vice.ws too much... :dance2:)

I guess we already have the first one' date=' LOL! :thumbsup:I remember one more from .org: "You named your son Sonny".[/quote']Another would be to legally change your name to Sonny Crockett. I wonder how much money that would cost?:)

LOL... But were there really any people who wanted to change their name to James Sonny Crockett in 80-s, I wonder? If changing one's name is legal, then someone might want to do it...:D

• Administrators

Too much Vice? Well, I guess the fact that I'm here almost all the time says something but too much Vice? Is there really such a thing? :confused:

I guess for me the sign would be.... Realizing that I may very well be addicted, but don't really care for a cure.:rolleyes:As one of my closest friends on here states.... "MIAMI VICE RULES":thumbsup:Enough Said!!!!;)

Too much Vice? Well' date=' I guess the fact that I'm here almost all the time says something but too much Vice? Is there really such a thing? :confused:[/quote']:D:D:D:D

I always watch for Vice extras in the TV shows and movies I watch...there are a lot of them, in Crime Story also.Just think, the current and past stars of the C.S.I. franchise all started out working for Michael Mann. (Petersen, Fishburn, Sinese, and Caruso!

When I get a haircut, I bring pictures of Don Johnson as Sonny in Season 3, so my hairdresser remembers how to cut it exactly the way I want it! A lady getting her hair done said to me as I was about to leave .....Your hair looks good, you look like Don Johnson. I told her "You just made my day!":thumbsup: :hippie:

Another sign for me that I am too much into "Miami Vice" is Sleep Deprivation due to there not being enough hours in the day for me to be watching Miami Vice or being on this site....Wait, Does that count?:confused:

mmm I visit this site at least 3 or 4 times a day.And if I am to busy tot visit the site I miss it.O jee that sounds like I am hooked.:eek:

Definitely applies to me too... :o Well, not really EVERY day, maybe, but any time I am at my computer. And DJ's site too. I thought I was developing an obsession, but now I know I'm just an ordinary Vicer... :D

Definitely applies to me too... :o Well' date=' not really EVERY day, maybe, but any time I am at my computer. And DJ's site too. I thought I was developing an obsession, but now I know I'm just an ordinary Vicer... :D[/quote']I didn't know DJ had a site. Could you provide a link to it?

Well, it's not actually his site, it's a fan site made by one of our members (Croc1, if I'm not mistaken...) Haven't expressed myself clearly enough, sorry. Here's the link, if you still want it:www.donjohnsoncentral.comRegistration required for most things.DJ had his own site a while ago, but it doesn't exist now.

At work, I've been using a pink highlighter and pink post-its as it reminds me of MV...Now I think I'm going to starting writing on these threads in pink...