2 '80s TV Stars Gone

Richie Rich

Ken OberKen Ober, who hosted the 1980s MTV game show Remote Control and helped produce the shows Mind of Mencia and The New Adventures of Old Christine, has died. He was 52.http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-11-17-ober-obit_N.htmEingefügtes BildANDEdward Woodward (The Equalizer)Edward Woodward, star of the iconic 1980s U.S. TV series The Equalizer, has died at the age of 79 after a long illness.Woodward was best known for portraying stolid, highly principled characters who stood up for the defenseless and needy. His most prominent role for U.S. viewers was certainly that of former CIA agent Robert McCall in The Equalizer.http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/stkarnick/2009/11/17/equalizer-star-woodward-played-exemplary-heroes/Eingefügtes Bild

Together with Miami Vice, The Equalizer is one of the TV series I used to watch with my dad, I remember we both liked it.Too bad there hasn't been reruns for years now, it's a series I'd love to watch again.

Equalizer was the one I watched, and liked. It was far from perfect, and it wasn't MV, but it had lots going for it. RIPEdward Woodward (The Equalizer)

Very busted up about Ober's passing. Had to mention this since no one else has: I believe it was him playing a cab driver in Prodigal Son.

• Administrators

"The meters running on your mouth to mouth lady!" If it was indeed Ken it was an uncredited role. He doesn't appear in our glossary or on the IMDB. Nice catch VC!

I always liked the "Equalizer" ....good stories. May Edward Woodward rest in Peace! :cry: I'm not familiar with Ken Ober.....RIP also!