I FINISHED MY X-MAS SHOPPING!

COOPER&BURNETT

I not only finished all of my family's Christmas shopping today, but wrapped most of them already too!!:dance2:You may now tell me how much I sicken you. :)

You can be very happy if you´ve done most of your X - Mas shopping. I have to buy most of the gifts for my family and, in fact, I´ve no earthly idea what to buy for them!

Oh you are fast :clap:I still have to buy the gifts for Sinterklaas ( Dutch celebration) witch take place at 5 december.And I have no clue what to get for my husband. :eek:

I purchased gifts for 16 people, and I finished, and even wrapped some of them!I don't have to do anything more. I'm done! :dance2::thumbsup:

I've never ordered Christmas gifts online. I drove all over town and bought gifts in stores. I got first pick!I even bought the wrapping paper! :):clap::glossy:

Such a wise behaviour! :clap:This way you'll have plenty of time to ship my gifts, since I live sooooo faaaaar awaaaaay...Or will you ship my gifts with FedEx? They'll arrive early so I promise I won't open them until Christmas, I promise, I promise. ;)I've been good the whole year, there will be gifts for me! :dance:

I've never ordered Christmas gifts online. I drove all over town and bought gifts in stores. I got first pick!I even bought the wrapping paper! :):clap::glossy:

Real Impressive to be finished by 20th Nov - did you know what to buy every one - did you have a list or suprise everyone.?!:D

Real Impressive to be finished by 20th Nov - did you know what to buy every one - did you have a list or suprise everyone.?!:D

Actually I did both. I got the lists, and got those items, and then I got other stuff as well.(I'm sooooo proud of myself!:dance:)

Impressive COOP, and I haven't even started. But I do 90% of my shopping online anyway so this weekend is time to start. I have kids that now like expensive toys....