Happy Thanksgiving to All Vicers

Richie Rich

Happy Thanksgiving to you also' date=' Rich.........and to all my Miami Vice Friends! :thumbsup::tasse_prost::cheers:[/quote']Thanks Tony. Check the "Remembering John Lennon" thread. Special present for us music lovers tomorrow night. This looks good, narrated by the Beatles themselves.

• Administrators

I'd like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this site and their families! Let's hope for a little less drama than last year. :eek:

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this year, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there in Viceland, we have a lot to be thankful for, like this site!:thumbsup:

"May your stuffing be tasty. May your turkey be plump.May your potatoes ' n gravy have nary a lump.May your yams be delicious. May your pies take the prize.May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING!":balloon:

Eingefügtes BildHope you all have a great turkey day with your families and friends! Oh make sure to save room for the pumpkin pie! Enjoy everybody! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here's Coop's turkey:Eingefügtes Bild

I do like the chicks! :)Nice tan.Not sure what I want to nibble first....The neck, leg, thigh, or breast. ;)Nice post Frey!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! :cheers:-COOP

I have so much to be thankful for and I sometimes forget about how lucky I am, that's why I think that we should have Thanksgiving here too.However, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on ws and in honour of this American celebration...today for lunch I had a turkey sandwich made with these slices:Eingefügtes BildIt wasn't as yummy as a proper turkey would be, but it was good anyway.TACCHINO (pronounce: takk-ee-noh :)) = turkey

I'd like to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this site and their families! Let's hope for a little less drama than last year. :eek:

Amen to that F-Man. Hope everyone celebrating has a Great Thanksgiving today and enjoy the day off from work. I intend to watch some MV eps and drink a bit of gin and tonic later and pretend I am back in South Florida on vacation. :cheers:

I do like the chicks! :)Nice tan.Not sure what I want to nibble first....The neck' date=' leg, thigh, or breast. ;)Nice post Frey!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! :cheers:-COOP[/quote']Do you like Chuck? :dance2::D:)Eingefügtes Bild

Amen to that F-Man. Hope everyone celebrating has a Great Thanksgiving today and enjoy the day off from work. I intend to watch some MV eps and drink a bit of gin and tonic later and pretend I am back in South Florida on vacation. :cheers:

My wife bought a 50 inch tv today at 4:00AM...You know what I will be watching first!:clap: