Daytona Molds on Ebay

Machine Gun Kelley

1979 McBURNIE MIAMI VICE DAYTONA SPYDER 365 GTB GTC

I have been following that car for over two years now. Its an automatic and the last I heard it could have been scooped for a mere 17 grand??? I don't know what is wrong with it, but I hear it has some spider cracking in the gel and needs a bit of attention. The only reason I would not grab it up is that it's an automatic.I'm not a fan of the wheels either but I do like the square headlights more than the round ones......................

Well, a McB Daytona replica for sale with gelcoat cracking,,,,, molds for sale,,,,,, albeit probably not the McBurnie molds, but molds nonetheless,,,,. And with the inexpensive availability of 84-89 Corvettes,,,,,,I've had some bodywork training in my 25 years in the automotive industry, it wouldn't be all that hard to modify headlights to potential 'donor' specs. And weren't the OG MV Daytona's automatic? Although a manual vette would be optimum,,,,, and fun!It's good to see those items for sale out there, even though no one wants to take advantage of it. I've seen molds for sale on ebay almost as long as ebay has been around. With the right plan and foresight, it could be a potential MV 'hobby' supporter without actually being a business. There are grey areas between taxable business and non-profit, with the potential 'hobby' still paying taxes, in a diminished capacity. So,,,, legal, :thumbsup:But don't just take my word for it,,, the info on how to do it is out there.