Gina's Body Count

Shill

• Administrators

Those 2 numbers may very well be the same. I think we've already established that everyone Gina slept with, with the exception of Sonny, got whacked, by her!

she shot a guy in out where the buses didn't she? when they surprise the drug drop in the ocean and the sea-plane lands?that's 6 so far. any more? think group shoot-outs. prodigal son swamp at beginning?

Seems to me we did this once before for Gina. It was on the other site. I noted that she killed all the guys she slept with except for Crockett.I know she shot the guy in the teaser in Little Prince who later jumped out the window.

Maybe... but it's hard to say but the end shooting in the Hit List where all are shooting at Ludovici Armstrong? and in Lombard as well when they have but Lombard in the safe "villas" and beeing attacked as he escapes but its hard to saydid she hit the one in tale of goat? the one who is attackting them at the boat at night?

• 1 month later...

I think the problem isn't that Gina is always shooting her lovers except Crockett, it's that she always picks guys who are so villianous she has to shoot them in the end, maybe she needs to think more about her choices in men.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
She nailed Liam Neeson before he was famous' date=' she has that going for her.Oh wait, she wasted him too. :D[/quote']I guess the force was not with him! ;)