Which "Hoodlum" Do You Think Is Best?

Maria714

I really like them both!!!! But Izzy Moreno always has me laughing till it hurts. So my vote therefore goes for Izzy Moreno. He was just hysterical, to me, in the episode "The Cows Of October". But there are a lot of episodes I think that he's brilliant in.

I actually liked Noogie at first, as my friend liked him. I didn't find a need to have two of these guys, and felt Izzie was trying to copy Noogie being the funny informant, like competition.I quickly did a quick 180, and thought Noogie to be a bit annoying, and Izzie to actually be the funny one. I just love the guy. We got to know him better as the series went on, and noogie disapeared.IZZIE is tops in my book! :thumbsup:CHOOGOTITMAING!!

No doubt: IZZY. :thumbsup:He’s such a funny character, perfect with his sidekick Manny!I love all Izzy moments, especially the crazy rant in defense of Crockett and the Daytona in “Whatever worksâ€, or Izzy trying to (painfully) walk with clogs.Another great one is Izzy selling the artificial sweetener to those guys who want to go into the soft drink business.I always laugh at the way he speaks Spanglish, I’ve always wondered if those lines were actually written like this or if Martin Ferrero gave his own contribution by improvising.I’ve always loved every reaction that Crockett had after Izzy spoke.Choo got the wrong idea mang! Choo are yumpeeng to a very big inconclusion!

Guest neworder

Noogy was an irritating little parasite for the most part, though I will accept he did come out with a few amuses quotes.Izzy is a good character, sometimes his scenes are a little out dated in the humour department and when he's over used, he's bad but he's usually brilliant in small doses. Couldn't imagine Miami Vice without him really.

Izzy is winning! :clap:It couldn't be any other way... what can you expect from a person who crashes a romantic evening onboard the St. Vitus "just" to bring a gun in a brown paper bag?(another of my favourite scenes!)

I found Noogie to be funny & enjoyed his antics.....but Izzy really takes the prize with his hilarious use of the English language, but especially the scams & entrepreneurial schemes he came up with! He also stood up for Crockett & Tubbs when the going got rough. Izzy, all the Way! :cheers::thumbsup::fireworks:

I found Noogie to be funny & enjoyed his antics.....but Izzy really takes the prize with his hilarious use of the English language' date=' but especially the scams & entrepreneurial schemes he came up with! He also stood up for Crockett & Tubbs when the going got rough. Izzy, all the Way! :cheers::thumbsup::fireworks:[/quote']Exactly! Especially the scene where he was walking the dogs and he said something to Crockett about insulting his manhood or heritage or something.