Smuggler's Blues

timm525

Glenn Frey is a good looking guy. A bit scruffy for the role' date=' but he isn't ugly.[/quote']He's not ugly AT ALL! I actually have my smuggler (U.S. to Italy), I just wish he was that good looking! :) He's ok though and will be ok as long as he provides what he's paid for. ;)
Notice the color of the walls of the alley in Smuggler's blues when the street bandits attack Crockett and Tubbs' date=' and the paint on the walls are similar to Crockett's clothes!!Nothing on the show was by accident. It's by design.[/quote']It's absolute PERFECTION! :glossy:

Has anyone noticed that for some reason in this episode Crockett did NOT tuck his peach shirt in?It was always left hanging out.Unusual for Crockett.

• Administrators

Has anyone noticed that for some reason in this episode Crockett did NOT tuck his peach shirt in?It was always left hanging out.Unusual for Crockett.

Maybe he was trying to fit in with the natives! :p:DOK, OK, my bad. I'm sorry!:o

I've never noticed it' date=' that's why yesterday evening I HAD to watch the ep again (for the 100+ time... what a sacrifice! ;)).I think the shirt is more apricot colour than peach but who cares, it's a perfect outfit anyway! :happy:It sure was unusual for Crockett, but it couldn't be any other way.Coop, if you noticed the pants were a little different from the ones Crockett usually wore, they had a tighter fitting, so there couldn't be room enough for a tucked in shirt.Besides, a normal lenght shirt would look too baggy, with the risk of having it appearing from under the jacket, that's why they opted for a shorter shirt.That's only my opinion, in any case it could be confirmed by this image:[img']http://www.miamivice.info/screenshots/smug28.jpg

Hey Guys!!!!Is this the blazer color that you have been looking for?:confused:

That color is similar Maria, (nice find) However, I'm trying to find the exact color and maker of the jacket. Also, it has to be the right material, otherwise, it won't drape correctly.

Looks like 1st quality combed cotton, very thin and tight wave. It's smooth and a little shiny, probably not mixed with linen.There are many blazers around with this standard of quality, the main issue here is the colour.Is it possible that there's no blazer on this planet with T H I S shade of blue? :evil:

Looks like 1st quality combed cotton' date=' very thin and tight wave. It's smooth and a little shiny, probably not mixed with linen.There are many blazers around with this standard of quality, the main issue here is the colour.Is it possible that there's no blazer on this planet with T H I S shade of blue? :evil:[/quote']I'll be happy with something similar in color. Color as an infinite number of shades and hues.

Okay Pandina & Cooper' date=' How about this one here?:confused:[/quote']It's very hard to tell on the computer the correct shade, as there are variations is color from your monitor, and original lighting (I take plenty of shots of my clothes, and still can't get the actual color to look correct on the computer)Your obviously on the right track Maria.Crockett's blazer in my opinion is 100% linen due to the way it wrinkles and stays that way (may linen blends or other fabrics don't allow that type of wrinkles and stay that way), and it's half lined, not fully lined.

Well' date=' I tried. It's all I've got.:([/quote']I think you came closer to the color than I did!Are those your clothes?

I think you came closer to the color than I did!Are those your clothes?

The light turquoise blazer is mine. But the darker shade of blue actually is a blazer belonging to my Aunt, believe it or not.:)

The light turquoise blazer is mine. But the darker shade of blue actually is a blazer belonging to my Aunt' date=' believe it or not.:)[/quote']The light turquoise one is YOURS?How cool is that!! :clap:

The light turquoise one is YOURS?How cool is that!! :clap:

Yes it's mine.:) I actually wore it yesterday for Thanksgiving Luncheon at my sister's. I had the whole "Miami Vice" look going for me.;)And the darker blue is also mine.:) Cause when I saw that it was the closest I would get to having that shade, I took it from my Aunt's closet.:p Good thing is, I don't think she even remembers having that blazer.:dance2:

Yes it's mine.:) I actually wore it yesterday for Thanksgiving Luncheon at my sister's. I had the whole "Miami Vice" look going for me.;)And the darker blue is also mine.:) Cause when I saw that it was the closest I would get to having that shade' date=' I took it from my Aunt's closet.:p Good thing is, I don't think she even remembers having that blazer.:dance2:[/quote']Too bad there isn't any family thanksgiving photos of you wearing it. :cry:I too wore a blazer (dark blue) to my thanksgiving dinner. I wore a Huey lewis concert t-shirt under it as we all go casual on thanksgiving. I always go MIAMI VICE style. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The funny thing is Cooper, I took my camera. Cleared the memory card, and took along a pack of batteries too. But was so into everything, that I completely forgot to take the camera out & take some shots.:rolleyes:

The funny thing is Cooper' date=' I took my camera. Cleared the memory card, and took along a pack of batteries too. But was so into everything, that I completely forgot to take the camera out & take some shots.:rolleyes:[/quote']Drat!!

Good thing is, I now have 3 blazers that are very "Miami Vice" like.:thumbsup: The 2 that I posted the shots of, and a white one with 3 quarter inch sleeves, so I'm slowly but surely getting my "Vice" wardrobe together.:happy:

Good thing is' date=' I now have 3 blazers that are very "Miami Vice" like.:thumbsup: The 2 that I posted the shots of, and a white one with 3 quarter inch sleeves, so I'm slowly but surely getting my "Vice" wardrobe together.:happy:[/quote']Take it slowly. In time, you may be ready by spring in Florida! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

It's my understanding that in that part of the world, it's taken for granted that all gringos visiting are rich and run the risk of getting kidnapped.Not sure the wardrobe would have made that much of a difference.