Pandina as Shadow

Pandina

I entered Coop’s contest with Pandina’s very own interpretation of the Shadow but I, her owner, was in charge of everything, from set decoration to make up.So if you want to know what happened backstage, here’s your chance to see “The making ofâ€.(after you’ve seen all, don’t forget to call the asylum!)First I gathered all the necessary stuff, including a printout of Shadow’s drawing, courtesy of .ws Glossary. Thanks .ws! :thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildI dressed Pandina...Eingefügtes BildThen she went through an extensive makeup...Eingefügtes BildI must have exaggerated with the flour, that’s why the makeup took longer than what originally planned...Eingefügtes BildPandina ready to enter the set...Eingefügtes BildInstructing Pandina on how to play the character…Eingefügtes BildSome deleted scenes….Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe alternate ending: the pants took fire immediately because of the synthetic fabric! :eek: I should have asked for Ferrariman’s advice first. :)Eingefügtes BildAnd since the “making of†has to have some extra features, have a look at this:(NOW you can call the asylum! :) I AM SICK.)Eingefügtes Bild

BRAVO! BRAVO! :clap::clap::clap:These photos are TOO COOL!! :thumbsup:I loved the alternate photos!Such skill and planning. It really brings the photo to life. The alternate photos are fantastic as well!!I'm SO GLAD that you took the other photos, and shared it with us. :thumbsup::thumbsup:The photo you entered is a .WS CLASSIC!!It will always be a classic on this site.Thank you Pandina, THANK YOU!

• Administrators

It's not for me to decide but in my opinion I think you have your contest winner Coop! :thumbsup:Bravo Pandina! :clap:

Absolutely love it! I'm in complete awe at this display of two true to form Vice fans! Brava Pandina x's 2!! I bow down to you! We're not worthy...We're not worthy....:thumbsup::clap: