DVD Price-Drop

Frey

:shout: I was just browsing amazon.com and noticed the price of MV the complete series has fallen like a stone. $56.99 :shout:

Wow Frey!!!!:eek: I just had a look at amazon.com. The price drop is AMAZING!!!!:eek: It went from $199.98 to $56.99 like you said. That is a HUGE savings. Guess I'll be giving the link to Amazon to my relatives for all their "Miami Vice" shopping needs where I am concerned.;)Thanks For Sharing This With Us!!!!:):clap::thumbsup:

DVD Price Drop

:shout: I was just browsing amazon.com and noticed the price of MV the complete series has fallen like a stone. $56.99 :shout:

I heard somewhere that the original double sided DVD's that first came out were so troublesome that they reworked them as single sided. Of course, I have the double sided ones and it's true that they skip a lot and freeze continuously. So, if this Amazon deal are the newer ones, I'd be more than happy to put down the money and reinvest. Wonder how I can tell....

Guest neworder

As has the UK version, £41 on Amazon.co.ukI nearly cried this time last year when I saw it for £50 in the shops after I'd spent £38 on seasons 2-5 individually and £20 on season 1. Then again, you can't put much of a price on Vice... even when considering buying the worst season (4), I couldn't be bothered to wait over a year for a significant price reduction.

I heard somewhere that the original double sided DVD's that first came out were so troublesome that they reworked them as single sided. Of course' date=' I have the double sided ones and it's true that they skip a lot and freeze continuously. So, if this Amazon deal are the newer ones, I'd be more than happy to put down the money and reinvest. Wonder how I can tell....[/quote']They did re-do S1 and S2 to single-sided disks, but nobody sells them anymore. They all have plenty of the double-sided ones.When they released the complete series, all the seasons are single-sided. There's 27 disks to the set.

This may be worth getting..... to enjoy without freezes etc. Comes out to $11.40 per Season! :thumbsup:

I bought S3,4,&5 earlier this summer for about $15 each. I avoided S1&2 because of the freezes,etc. At least I'll have back-up disks for S3-S5 should I need them. :thumbsup:

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #585 in movies and tvPopular in these categories:#1 in Movies and TV> Television> Action and Adventure#12 in Movies and TV> Boxed Sets> Action and Adventure#38 in Movies and TV> Television> Crime:clap: :clap:

Guest neworder

Until Blu-ray comes along!!

I really hope this happens, not that the picture quality is universally bad (there are some bad quality eps, The Fix springs to mind) and it looks much better than any other 80's TV show but yeah it would be very nice to have HD Miami Vice

It must have been a Black Friday weekend special. It's now selling for $136.99 on Amazon.

Must have been but what a drop to $56 - that is $14 a Season.!Mad:D