phil the shil, mp3

execatty

does anyone know where i can find the theme music from phil the shill...just saw it yesterday have to have the jan hammer cuts...im new to ths siteand thought someone could help..thanks

Welcome To The Site ExeCatty!!!!:clap::)Glad to have you here with us!!!! This is an absolutely wonderful site for all "Miami Vice" fans around the world. Everyone here, from the Administration Team, Moderators, Long Time Members & Even The Newest Of Members, are the best I have seen anywhere. And anyone of us will be more than thrilled to help you in whatever you may need. As far as where to find the Jan Hammer Score for "Phil The Shill", I am afraid I really would not be able to help you there.:cry: But maybe one of our Administrators, which you will recognize as the Men & Women in the teams area in blue & red colors, may be able to answer your question a bit better that I would be able to. We also have members on this site, who are incredibly familiar with all the music from the show, more than I am. And I am sure that as soon as they see this thread, they will respond immediately, so check back often as the responses to your question will certainly pour in.Again, Welcome To This Site!!!!:clap::clap: I am thrilled to have you here!!!!

• Administrators

True Jan never released it but our downloads section has a most excellent cover of it by Dadrian Wilson. Trust me, you'll never know the difference!Phil The Shill

• Like 1